16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!

So that night, I relax while Harry almost dies.

Literally.

Wow, life must suck for that kid. He's an orphan and he nearly dies almost every year because there's an evil guy on the loose who just wants to chop his head off. Or shoot a spell, it doesn't matter.

So anyway, Pansy and I just randomly talk about anything and everything and I keep checking the time, to make sure I know what's happening. Pansy notices but doesn't say anything.

I hope Hazel doesn't die, that would suck.

I'd have to save Severus and Sirius by myself. I'd get the credit, but it would be a lot of hard work.

Eventually we just go to sleep and I know Harry has made it through.

I hope everybody except Quirrel is alive.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()

So naturally, everybody finds out in the morning, even though it was meant to be a secret.

I wonder who told everyone? My money is on the twins.

Speaking of twins, my darling potato is fine.

Hooray!

In celebration, I eat redvines.

I'm getting used to them, but they still taste horrible. I like that.

That day I visit Hagrid and spontaneously ask to do the copying spell on a few photos of Lily, then shrink them and put them all in my pocket. I know just what to do with these.

The rest of the weekend is uneventful, apart from the fact that Hermin and Ron came out of the hospital wing. I started teasing Ron about the whole Snape thing.

I think Hermione enjoyed it very much.

Hazel comes out a day after the lovebirds, and we go back to arm linking.

She's also super exited because we're a whole year closer to saving Sirius's life.

Yay.

I'll have to help Severus a bit more...

Yay, more work.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I'm at the final feast, and the Slytherin banners are everywhere. Malfoy looks so smug and I want to slap the grin off his face.

Dumbledore does the whole points thing that everybody remembers, since Gryffindor actually won.

Yay! Go Harry!

And everybody else!

It turns out Hazel got half of Hermione's points in the books. So that's 25 points each.

I guess we can't be in the books, then.

"Oi! Jigglypuff! We can't let a good song go to waste, can we?" Hazel yells out.

We then proceed to sing Harry Freaking Potter in front of the whole great hall. Once we finish we take our seats again and remain silent, while everybody gapes at us.

Take that, suckers.

After the feast we stand with Hagrid, waving after everybody. Some people give us questioning looks but I don't care.

Harry is going back to the Dursleys.

Poor child.

At the moment we're in Dukbledore's office, sorting out a place to stay.

"How about the room of Requirement?" I say.

"Do you know the location of it?" Asks Dumbledore.

"You read the books, didn't you?" Replies Hazel.

"Just making sure. And yes, you can stay there. Isabelle, you'll be working with Severus these holidays, and just spend time with him. Hazel, you have more lessons with me, I have other spells to teach you."

Snape puts a hand on my shoulder. When did he even get here?

"May I know where the room is?"

"Seventh floor corridor. All we need to worry about is earthquakes." Says Hazel.

"There is an anti-earthquake charm on the castle, we should be fine." Says Dumbledore.

So we go to the room of requirement, while Snape goes down to his dungeon place.

These holidays will be fun.

_______________

I'm doing lots of writing today, I'm trying to do a chapter per book.

Two books down, two to go.

I did SLF first.

Read it if you love Snape.

QOTC: does anybody else hate needles?

Please vote or comment, maybe both.

~Ericano

____________

GUYS ITS 8 MONTHS LATER I JUST REALISED THE CHAPTER SAID WE WILL SAVE HARRY WITH REPUBLICAN POWERS

JUST TO CLARIFY I DO NOT SUPPORT THE REPUBLICANS

REPUBLICAN WAS WHAT I THOUGHT THE FANDOM NAME FOR THE ONEREPUBLIC FANS WAS

IF THERE WAS CONFUSION IM SORRY

BERNIE SANDERS FOR THE WIN

-Ericano (again)