Chapter 36

Third Person POV:

Everyone from all sections of the utopia, were lined up in army formation. The men and women who decided to fight, were in the entrance garage, waiting for their leader's orders.

Carson was making sure all the Humvees were filled up with gas, if there were enough arrows for the bow and arrow fighters, making sure that the blades on any bladed weapon were sharpened, making sure that everyone who said they were going to fight, were there.

"Wait, where are the wolves? And the lions?" Carson asked nervously.

"Don't worry! We got them!"

Carson turned around to see Chelsea and Olive, walking in the garage, with the wolves walking behind them. And then Justin, Danny, Jesse, and Phil walking with the lions behind them.

Carson was relieved and continued checking up on things for the upcoming war.

"Where's Lexi?" Justin asked.

"And Liam?" Chelsea asked.

"And Hannah?" Olive asked.

"And Josh and Kite?" the boys asked.

Everyone waited for Lexi and the rest. Carson was getting a little bit scared, for he didn't know if they were okay or not.

But to end everyone's nervousness, they arrived.

Lexi with Belle's hand in hers and Liam holding Belle's other hand, Josh holding Bonnie's and Hannah's hand, and Kite carrying Aiden while holding Gwen's hand.

Belle, Aiden, and Bonnie ran from their guardians and ran to each other. The three of them hugged each other to comfort themselves. Gwen ran to Olive and hugged her to comfort herself.

And then Alou ran to the kids and nuzzled her face in Belle's neck.

'They will be okay, right Belle?' Alou asked.

"Of course they will. My Auntie Lexi wouldn't break a promise, and the wolves would never give up," Belle assured her.

Tournesol and Lueur walked toward the children and they hugged the expecting big cats. Alou nuzzled her nose against Lueur's leg, and Lueur licked the top of Alou's head.

Rayonner and Eclat came walking towards the circle, and the children hugged them too.

'How are you, darlings?' Tournesol asked the children.

"We're okay," Aiden said.

"Just worried, scared," Bonnie said.

'And you, Little Belle?' Lueur asked. Belle said nothing.

She just kept hugging Rayonner, hiding her face from seeing anyone else. Alou tried comforting her, but Belle kept hiding her face.

"Belle, look at me," Bonnie said. Belle looked up, with her tiny arms wrapped around Rayonner's neck. "Tout va bien se passer, just like your Auntie Lexi promised."

Belle still looked sad. She sighed, and Rayonner snuggled her face to Belle's.

"Trust me then," Bonnie said suddenly, and Belle looked at her with surprise. Belle sighed again, and then smiled.

"Alright, I trust you."

Aiden hugged Belle and Belle hugged him back. Lueur gave Bonnie a look of praise, and Bonnie did feel proud.

Gwen walked to the circle and hugged the lionesses and Alou. Her hazel green eyes were glassy looking and her nose was light pink, compared to her pale white skin. The children hugged Gwen and she hugged them back.

Rubies In The Night SkyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara