Chapter 32

Lexi's POV:

We were already in the lions' den. Belle and Aiden were excited to see them. I need them to help us fight in the war.

"Thank you for assisting us. I look forward to fighting with you," I say, proud of my wolves.

'It is our pleasure, Madame,' Yozora said.

Yozora, Lune, Yuki, and Kiba looked at me readiness and pride, their eyes glinting for battle.

Two of the six lionesses came out and greeted the little rascals. Belle wrapped her arms around the one I named Soleil, and Aiden was with Astre.

Soleil and Astre shot their eyes and immediately bowed their heads at me.

"No, you don't need to do that! Heads up," I said.

'Madame, we are just grateful that you decided to give us a nice home,' Soleil animal whispered to me.

"Where's the rest of the lionesses? And where are the lions?"

'Tournesol and Lueur are resting. They are expecting,' Astre smiled.

Belle smiled at me and I said, "Congratulations to them."

'Also, Rayonner and Eclat are taking care of them. Griffer is beside his lover Tournesol, and Helios beside his Lueur. Eos is-'

'Coming towards you,' Eos said, interrupting Astre. He gave her a little smirk, then looked at me. He bowed, but I told him not to.

'How are you, Madame?' Eos asked.

"I am fine, thank you. May I see the rest of you? I wish to talk to all of you. And after I talk to you, everyone else here can see you."

'Of course you may. Right this way, Madame,' Eos said, leading me deeper into the lions' den.

I hold on to a handful of Eos's black mane and walk beside him. Because the way to the lions and lionesses is dark, I get a little scared.

I look back to Liam, the rascals, my best friend, the twins, Bonnie, and Gwen, and they give me little smiles and thumbs up.

Soleil and Astre walk behind me and Eos, and my eyes are suddenly blinded by the darkness.

But then my eyes adjust just a little, and I see the big cats' glowing eyes. At first they were golden yellow or bright hazel, now they are glowing moons.

'I forgot, you've only been here once,' Astre said to me.

'Apologies, Madame, We're almost there,' Soleil nuzzled her nose to my arm. I rub her ear and she purs.

And there is a light, showing the big cats' mane. And there I am.

I am now standing proudly in front of my lions and lionesses, who look up and smile at me.

'It has been a long time, Madame Lexi,' Griffer said, bowing his head.

I walk toward him and scratch behind his ear. "I have missed you," I say.

"How are Tournesol and Lueur?" I ask, looking at the two pregnant lionesses.

'We are fine, Madame Lexi. It has been joyful, knowing that we are expecting,' Lueur smiled.

"My beautiful big cats, do you like living here?" I ask.

'You did something that everyone in the Sins Invasion would be afraid to do. You were willing to take us all in, and the people in the utopia are wonderful. They aren't scared of coming close to us. And I know that's because of the bravery you've taught everyone here,' Tournesol smiled.