Chapter 13 Part 2

It was just another day in the Sins Invasion.

I was in the woods with my group. It was of course me, Johnny, Hannah, Josh, Kite, Chelsea, Olive, Danny, Jesse, Phil, Justin, and my baby niece Belle.

We were all starving. We hadn't had food in a few days, and we needed to feed Belle.

I just dressed myself up from behind a tree, since no one wanted me to go hunt with him, just because I was too precious to hunt.

I was dressed in a white tank top, covered with an army green button up shirt, black skinnies, and my black army boots. Ah, I feel fresh, I thought.

When I came from behind the tree, everyone was talking about hunting and finding food from Saxon, Licht, and Hexville. They were whispereing, hoping I wouldn't hear so I wouldn't go with them.

"I'll go," I said voluntarily.

Johnny's and Josh's eyes grew wide in disapproval.

"Hell no," Johnny said. "You are not going. Belle needs you with her. I'll go, and I'll bring some of the boys with me."

"No. I'm her aunt, and I need to help provide food for her. Like I said after Belle was born, 'I don't care what happens to me, as long as Belle is alive, well, and healthy.'"

Johnny growled, but Josh laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Let her. She's right. Plus, she needs to learn how to defend herself."

Johnny calmed down, and finally agreed. "You have your walkie-talkie. If anything is wrong, you know damn well that I will come faster than anyone here."

I smlied and hugged my best friend. "Thank you."

Alright, been two hours since I went out of the woods to find all of us food. This is fucking crazy. Why didn't I just listen to Johnny? I thought.

No. If anyone is hurt and I'm the only one who is in good health and condition, I need to find food and take care of everyone. I volunteered to do this, so might as well try to bring all of us some food.

I managed to find some spam cans, sausage cans, baby food, milk, and juice. Josh gave me this army backpack so that whatever food I found, I can just put it in there. Luckily, I was able to fit the food and the drinks in the backpack.

If only I could find some more, I thought.

I walked through a neighborhood in Saxon and two Sins Soldiers appeared.

"Ah, a little mouse," one soldier grinned at me.

I don't like where this is going. I'm fucking scared. I want to take out my walkie-talkie and call for Johnny and the rest of the boys, but I don't want to put anyone in danger. And I want to prove that I can defend myself without anyone's help.

"Come here, little mouse," the other soldier motioned me to come to him, and I just took a step back. Then both of the Sins Soldiers stopped grinning and looked at me with a death stare.

No, no, no,no, I thought. Please don't do anything, just leave me.

When one of them took one step forward, I started running away from them. I ran as fast as I could, but then I felt huge arms circling my waist. No!

"Where are you going? You're not leaving us yet," one soldier said, licking my neck. I whimpered in disgust. I tried getting out of the Sins Soldier's hold, but he was too strong.