Chapter 8

Lexi's POV:

I woke up, remembering everything that happened last night.

Luckily, I didn't completely wreck the house. Just a few glass shards, rips, and bottles everywhere. No big deal.

The bottles kind of surprised me. I haven't gotten drunk in a long time. The last time I drunk was when Liam disappeared.

When Liam suddenly disppeared, I secretly started drinking. I can't believe I did that. I portrayed myself as a weak little girl for a whole month.

No one knew, not even my family. No one knew until Johnny, Hannah, Josh, and Kite came over my house.

"Lexi?" I heard Johnny call out. I attempted to throw all my beer bottles under my bed, spray some perfume around my room, and throw the covers over me as I jumped onto my bed to pretend I was sleeping.

But it utterly failed.

"Lexi! What the hell?!" Johnny and Hannah ran to me and examined me. "What the fuck? Were you drinking?" Hannah asked with pure anger coming out of her mouth.

Josh and Kite looked around my room and finally came to my bed. They looked under my bed and their eyes widened. "There are beer bottles under here," Josh said.

"Goddammit, Lexi! I know that Liam is gone, but you didn't have to do this!" Hannah roared. I just kept my eyes from looking up at Hannah.

"Lexi, look at me. Ce n'est pas grave. Il va revenir, je vous le promets," Johnny cooed to me. My eyes looked up at my best friend and started watering. Then the tears finally shot out of my eyes and I jumped to hug Johnny. 

"Je suis désolé! Ça fait mal, tout simplement! Il fait tellement, tellement! Je vais essayer de ne pas boire plus," I pleaded as I cried into Johnny's shirt.

"It's okay, it's okay. We're not mad," Johnny said.

"Yeah, we're not. We're just worried about you," Hannah said, laying a hand on my back, then hugging me. Josh and Kite walked over to us and hugged all of us.

I just kept crying for two reasons: Liam was gone and because of that, I was mentally and emotionally damaged. The other reason was because I really had friends who would help me with any problem I had and who really care about me.

I cleaned up the mess around the house. A few cuts on the hands, but it didn't hurt, so I didn't care. I looked at the clock in the living room and it read 9:00. Dammit, I was supposed to go hunting at 5.

Then a note on my living room table caught my eye. I picked up the note, it was from Josh. 

"Me and the guys went hunting without you because we thought you would need a break from what happened yesterday. Don't worry; we WILL bring home some food for all the people in the utopia, and Kite stayed behind to take care of Belle. They are both in Kite's house. Rest and please be 100% calm. -Josh"

How considerate of you Josh, I thought. But you know damn well that I will not rest until the fucking Sins Invasion is over.

I went upstairs into my room and my closet. I took out fresh panties, my old black skinny jeans, my combat boots, extra bandage wraps, and an army green button up shirt. I then ran to my bathroom and placed my clothes on the sink. Then I turned on the shower and made sure the water was cold. I'm used to taking cold showers in the morning.

I stripped down my already worn clothes and placed them in the hamper by the toilet. I got in the shower and got myself clean.

It was 10 minutes in the shower and I got out.

I dried my body and towel dried my hair. I put on my panties and used new black bandage wraps around my breasts. After using the bandage wraps, I put on the rest of my clothes and decided to let my hair down.

I got my finger cut gloves, my swords, and my switchblade from my room. I put on my finger cut gloves, put my swords in the belt loops of my skinny jeans, and put my switchblade in my back pocket.

I might as well check things outside of the utopia, I thought. I walked out of my house and walked near the exit of the utopia. On the way there, I was greeted by people living here and I responded with a simple 'hi'.

"Auntie Lexi! Auntie Lexi!" I heard Belle. I turned my head to the right and there was Belle waving at me.

Behind Belle was Liam, smiling at me. I waved back at Belle and she ran to hug me, with Liam following her.

"Hello, petit. Did you behave at Kite's house?" Belle nodded her head and smiled. Liam chuckled, but then became serious.

"Ange, you can go ahead and play with the other kids over there."

Belle yelped an 'okay' and ran near the playground full of kids.

"Since we're walking to the outside of the utopia, we could talk," I said.

"Really?" Liam asked, surprised. I nodded and Liam smiled.

I actually missed his smile, I thought.

We walked halfway, and Liam told me why he disappeared. He told me that there were this group of people who threatened to harm his loved ones if he didn't help them sell drugs to different countries. And I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Holy crap. Well, that actually makes me a little better," I said.

"Better enough to make you smile?" Liam asked.

I sighed and shook my head 'no'.

"Please don't get mad when I tell you this," he told me with a worried look. I gave him a 'why would I get mad' look.

"The leader of the group that threatened me had a daughter," he started. "She was just as evil as her father. She threatened that if I didn't do what she told me to, she would hurt you or anyone else I loved."

"What did she tell you to do?" I asked nervously.

Liam sighed. "She told me to have sex with her. And I actually did it."

Liam's POV:

I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to fucking die, I thought. I just told her and right now, she has this look like she's ready to explode. Lexi reached for something in her back pocket. Fuck, is she going to get something that could kill me?

Lexi took out a switchblade and released the blade. Fuck, I'm going to die!

"No, don't do it. The only ones you will kill are soldiers of the Sins Invasion," Lexi told herself. She put her switchblade back in her back pocket and looked at me.

Her eyes held so much anger, malice, and venom. Yet they also held sadness, hurt, and grief.

"I'm gonna go outside the utopia now. Stay here and take care of Belle or anyone who needs help," Lexi said with venom stinging in her voice.

Then Lexi ran toward the exit, opened the door, and slammed it shut when she stepped outside.

I'm going to die later. I made her furious, I am so screwed.

My cousin Lucas walked by and saw me. He smiled and walked to me.

"Morning, cousin," Lucas smiled.

"Dude, Lexi is going to fucking kill me!" I begged him.