Chapter 21

Kite's POV:

I hope that those two are doing okay back at Lexi's house, I prayed.

I looked at Belle and she had her famous Chesire Cat smile. I arched my eyebrow at her and she looked back at me with complete innocence.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked her.

"I don't know. But this huge warmth was in my chest and it made me feel happy," Belle beamed happily at me.

Weird, I thought. Wait. Didn't Lexi tell me something about her chest getting warm a few years ago?

This happened around the time Lexi and Liam got together.

And her chest got warm again when the manager of Starbucks four blocks from Lexi's house saw her paintings and wanted them to be hung on the walls so every customer could see them.

And that time when she invited the whole group over at her house so we could finally relax from school.

Then when it was snowing on the day of Lexi's and Liam's 2 year anniversary and it was one of the most romantic moments she had had with Liam.

Now Belle telling me that she felt a huge warmth in her chest and she randomly feels happy? Hmmm.....

Lexi's POV:

I'm really, really happy. I feel like the way I was before the Sins Invasion started and before Liam disappeared. Just happy.

Liam is lying down on the couch, holding me protectively with one hand on my lower back and his other on my hip. I'm on top with my ear pressed on his chest, hearing his beautiful heartbeat and my arms wrapped around his waist.

I'm all snuggled up against him, enjoying his warmth surrounding me, making me even more happier.

I can tell Liam is enjoying this too because his breathing sounds like purring. He starts purring and his heart beats a little bit louder.

Liam pulls me up by my hips so my head is on the crook of his neck. I lift my head to see Liam smiling at me. I bring my lips to his and we both moan in the kiss.

Then unexpectedly, the tip of Liam's tongue brushes my bottom lip, making me whimper in pleasure. I open my mouth, inviting Liam's tongue, and it felt phenomenal. His smooth tongue and mine battle each other for dominance of the kiss, but sadly I lost.

Liam's tongue dances around in my mouth, while his warm hands roam my back. It's amazing how his touch can affect me this much because now I can't really control my whimpers of pleasure.

I pull out of the kiss because I believe that I can't take any more of the pleasure. I felt that the pleasure would kill me if we kept going.

Liam whimpered from the lip contact, but I placed my lips on Liam's neck. He let out a little groan, which turned me on a little.

I began to pepper little kisses on the left side of Liam's neck and he gave me little moans and groans.

Then something popped up from my head. I looked at a spot on Liam's neck and got curious. I placed my lips on the spot and sucked. Liam moaned and the lower part of my stomach burned.

I got little bit more curious, and softly bit the spot I sucked on Liam's neck. It made Liam groan a little bit louder and my lower stomach burned a bit more.

"Fuck Lexi," Liam groaned, and I felt a little proud.

Liam placed his hands on my ass and squeezed firmly. I moaned loudly and sucked harder on Liam's neck. His groans grew louder and really turned me on.

My lips left Liam's neck and there was a little hickey. My eyes grew big with a little bit of fear. I didn't want Liam to get mad.

"What's wrong?" I heard Liam ask me in a low and husky voice.

I whipped my face to Liam's eyes and I felt the fear go away a little bit. "I accidentally left a hickey on your neck," I said. Liam just smiled at me and placed a kiss on the side of my lips.

"I don't mind," Liam smirked, and then he carefully carried me bridal style and placed me on the couch with him hovering over me.

His right hand held both of my wrists on top of my head and his other hand cupped my cheek, his knee separating my thighs and his other knee beside my right thigh.

His brown eyes looked straight down at my red eyes with lust and love, which I missed seeing when we were in high school.

Liam lowered his face to mine and kissed me, then my eyes close and I start enjoying the pleasure.

Liam's hand slithers down to my chest and stays there. His hand is over my heart and I'm sure he can feel my heart beating louder and faster.

The warmth from Liam's hand on my chest filled me with so much lust and satisfaction, that I moan and squirm uncontrollably.

Then Liam's hand slowly goes down to my breast and squeezes. I moan loudly once Liam pulls from the kiss. He keeps gently squeezing my breast and giving me kisses up and down my neck. My breathing and moans are unmanageable.

Since Liam has both of my wrists in his hand, I can't escape. As much as I love the luxury he's giving me, I want more. I want to wrap my arms around his neck so the kisses could be rougher. I want Liam's warmth to combine with mine, to have him even more closer to me if that's even possible.

I moaned Liam's name loud once his lips kiss down to my chest and his hand runs up and down my side. Liam let go of my wrists and moved his hand under my upper back to bring my chest closer to him.

My hands end up on Liam's head and I grab a handful of hair and gently tug. I receive a groan of pleasure and I feel a little bit of pride.

Both of Liam's arms smoothly go under my back, one under my lower back and the other on my upper back. And I feel Liam's lips go back on my neck, leaving warm kisses and letting the cold air hit them, making me whimper in pleasure.

Then Liam stopped kissing my neck only to kiss me on my lips. This time the kiss is more passionate, more loving than lustful. I wrap my arms around Liam's neck and I feel his warmth, making me warm as hell.

We pull from the kiss and Liam is looking down at me, smiling. I peck both of his cheeks and I feel heat fill up my cheeks. Liam chuckled and kissed both of my cheeks.

Now Liam sits up and lifts me to sit between his thighs. I rest my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I feel even more relaxed.

I want to kill Maverick now so I can have more of this when the Sins Invasion's over.

Kite's POV:

Me, Gwen, Belle, and Aiden were just hanging out in my living room at my house, just being lazy I guess.

I glance at Belle and Aiden and they are giggling over something.

"What's so funny, little munchkins?" Gwen asked them.

Belle smiled up at us and said, "Auntie Lexi is really, really happy." And then Belle and Aiden started giggling some more.

Me and Gwen looked at each other confused, until I knew what Belle meant. Gwen knew it too because she started laughing with the two munchkins.

I smiled, knowing that Lexi has finally found the happiness that she lost eight years ago.