Chapter 47

Liam's POV:

It all happened so fast.

We were just explaining the plan to our soldiers.

Then we were finally executing the plan.

But now Lexi is brutally wounded.

All we had to do was wait for Lexi's signal.

We were all fighting the Sins Soldiers. We were finally on the battlefield.

And then it happened.

"Fall back!" Lexi yelled.

Everyone fell back except the archers. We were all behind the archers.

Danny pointed his bow and arrow at 80 degrees, and the rest of the archers mimicked his movements.

"Release the arrows!" Danny yelled and he let go.

The archers did the same and the arrows flew in the sky. They then dropped on top of the Sins Soldiers, killing off thousands of them.

"Merde!" Keith shrieked. He ran towards Lexi with his machete, but Josh stepped in and side-kicked Keith.

"You only have business with ME!" Josh screamed, now angry that Keith had the audacity to aim his weapon at our leader.

The right hand men were really giving it all they got.

"Stop interfering!" Josh said.

"Or else, what? You fucking little weaklings!"

Josh drove his switchblade into Keith's face. He stabbed his face repeatedly until Keith's whole head looked as if it would melt.

"That's what," Josh said, now with an evil grin.

Lexi smirked a smirk that matched Josh's.

"My my, Josh. Did you just lose control?" Lexi asked with a bit of amusement.

"Why, yes I did, Madame," Josh said as he slightly bowed in front of Lexi.

I grew worried that Lexi was allowing the extra insanity.

"Don't worry," I heard Chelsea say behind me.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"She loves when the boys are like this. It's like a predator, very slowly, killing its prey. They were always like this when they couldn't stand Sins Soldiers' nonsense."

Wait? The boys?

I looked at Josh. He remained grinning evilly by Lexi, who matched his grin.

I turned my head to see Danny's eyes turning red.

Jesse and Phil unsheathed their machetes and evilly chuckled as they stood back to back, with hundreds of Sins Soldiers surrounding them.

I heard cackling behind me.

I expected it to be Maverick. But it was actually Kite.

"Let's get down to business!" Kite cackled as he started slashing Sins Soldiers.

I heard chuckling. Evil chuckling.

I turned to see Lexi. Her evil grin grew bigger as she brought her head up to see the bloody, gory scene.

"You heard him, everyone? Kill! Kill, kill, kill! KILL!"

Seeing how Lexi was dead serious, our soldiers howled their battle cries once again and attacked the Sins Soldiers.