Chapter 16

Kite's POV:

Me and Belle just arrived at Gwen and Aiden's house, excited and hoping they would come with us to see the wolves.

I knocked on the front door and it opened. A little head peeked out and Belle squealed in happiness.

"Aiden!" Belle squealed.

"Belle!" Aiden squealed back.

Belle and Aiden hugged each other, Belle's arms wrapped around Aiden's neck and Aiden's arms wrapped around Belle's waist. Their tiny bodies were hugging each other, happy that they finally get to hang out.

Belle and Aiden are best friends, they have been since Gwen and Aiden came to the utopia. Aiden was a little shy at first, but Belle was able to get Aiden to open up a bit. And then they became best friends. They told each other everything, hung out almost everywhere, played at the playground a lot.

"Come inside! Me and Gwen miss you guys!" Aiden said. Aiden and Belle ran inside and started their whispering and chattering that I've missed hearing from them.

The cute little monsters.

"Aiden, who's downstairs with you?" I heard Gwen's voice from upstairs.

"Belle and Kite!" Aiden responded back and Gwen came running downstairs.

My girlfriend was dressed in a black Blink-182 t-shirt and white pajama pants. You're still beautiful to me, I thought.

Gwen ran to me once her eyes found me and jumped into my arms. I caught her at her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck so that she wouldn't fall. Her face was in my chest, her warmth making me happy and smile.

"I missed you," Gwen said, her voice muffled in my shirt.

"I missed you too," I said before kissing her forehead.

"Aaaawww!" we heard Belle and Aiden say.

"Shut up," I muttered, and Belle and Aiden started laughing their asses off.

After Belle and Aiden calmed down from laughing, I asked Gwen if the four of us could go see the wolves.

"It could be fun for the four of us. The wolves are in the new huge garage that Carson and his team just built. While Belle and Aiden are looking at the wolves and having their best friend conversations, we could have our own conversations and watch Aiden and Belle at the same time," I told Gwen, hoping that she could say yes.

We haven't really gone out on dates, so might as well try.

Gwen smirked at me. "Kite Gogh, are you asking me out on a date?" she asked me.

I chuckled and said, "Yes Gwen Ramirez, I am asking you out on a date."

Gwen stayed quiet for a while, then turned her head to where Aiden and Belle were standing.

"Aiden, get dressed. We're going with Kite and Belle to see the wolves."

Aiden and Belle's eyes widened in excitement. "Yes!" the two kids said.

Belle ran to Gwen and said, "I'm gonna help you choose what to wear. Trust me, I'm gonna make you look good." Gwen chuckled then said, "Okay, I'm trusting you," then they ran upstairs.

"You want me to help you choose your clothes, little man?" I asked Aiden.

"No, I'm okay," Aiden smiled to me then walked upstairs.

Today is going to be fun.

Josh's POV:

"The wolves and the lions and lionesses are fed?" I asked Carson, our assistant, or "errand guy", he calls himself.

Rubies In The Night Skyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें