Chapter 10

Lexi's POV:

Ah, I feel better, I thought as I looked at the dead bodies of Sin Soldiers.

I've ran 6 miles away from the utopia and I stumbled upon some Sins Soldiers, searching around some empty warehouse.

There were 15 Sins Soldiers when I walked inside the warehouse.

"Look at this. A little girl," a soldier said, he and his lackeys laughed.

My temper rose up a little more. "You lost, little mouse?" another soldier asked and I growled.

I noticed one of soldiers twitched every two seconds and he chuckled. Pretty weird, this one, I thought.

A soldier grabbed my arm firmly in his grasp. "We'll take you to Master Maverick.  He'll take care of you."

"Yeah, Master Maverick will take care of you," the rest of the soldiers said, looking zombified.

I used my free hand to take out my combat knife and stabbed the soldier's arm, right next to the vein.

The soldier let go of my arm."Merde! Tuer la souris putain!" the soldier that I stabbed yelled, and the rest of the soldiers followed his order.

I quickly put my combat knife in its sheathe and took out my Hanzo Hattori swords. I swung my sword to the first soldier that came nearest to me. The sword slashed into the soldier's chest and he fell in pain, dying from the blood loss.

I did the same to the other thirteen soldiers. It felt relaxing.

But there was one more I need to kill. I turned my head to the remaining soldier and he whimpered in fear.

"Qui est la petite souris maintenant?" I glared into his frightened eyes as he did the same to me. "Please don't kill me. Please spare me!" The soldier begged and begged, but my sword slipped. My sword pierced his neck until he was beheaded.

Then I felt my temper slowly going down and my mental thoughts of killing any more soldiers were gone.

The blood around me, slithered away from the dead bodies and across the warehouse floor.

The soldiers' faces were priceless. Their eyes were wide open with shock, as if they were shocked to see the "little mouse" slaughtering the so-called powerful almighty Sins Soldiers. I mentally laughed at the thought.

I calmy cleaned my swords and my combat knife with a clean white rag I found on the floor, and walked out of the warehouse.

I should probably go back. It's been three hours since I was gone. Don't want anyone worrying.

And I started walking back to the utopia. Thank God I remember how to get back, I thought.

Josh's POV:

"Put the antelope in the butcherhouse. Carson will cut the meat and give it to the girls to cook it," I instructed Jesse and Phil, and they followed my order.

After Jesse and Phil ran carrying the dead antelope to the butcherhouse, Belle and Aiden ran to me.

"Quel est le problème?"  I asked the two children.

"It's been 6 hours since Auntie Lexi went out of the utopia, and I'm getting worried!"

Aiden grabbed Belle by the shoulders. "It's okay, I'm sure Lexi is fine. I told you we shouldn't have gone to Josh. She's fine, right Josh?" Aiden looked at me with a look that said 'Just go along with it', so I said, "Yes, ange I'm sure that your Auntie Lexi is fine. Remember, she was in a lot of anger yesterday, so she's probably finding some animals to kill for meat or doing some training," and that relaxed Belle. Aiden mouthed 'Thank you' to me and he guided Belle back to the playground.

Danny walked up to me with a serious face. "Do you want me to check on Lexi? My humvee is still full of gas."

I shook my head 'no' and said, "Like I said to Belle, Lexi is probably just blowing off some steam. I know you're just as worried as Belle, I'm worried too. But we have to leave Lexi alone for awhile until-"

"Leave me alone until when?" I heard behind me. There stood Lexi, standing outside the door with Belle smiling behind her and hugging her leg.

"N-n-nothing Lexi. Are you alright?"

"Yes I am, thank you for your concern. I see there were no problems in the utopia while I wasn't here?" she asked me.

"There were no problems. Kite is at Gwen's house, Belle and Aiden were playing at the playground, we brought home another antelope from hunting, and the lions and lionesses are being fed as we speak." 

"And Kite told me to tell you that Hannah doesn't feel that you're angry with her anymore," Danny told Lexi.

"Good," was what just came out of Lexi's mouth. Lexi gave me a nod of approval, which gave me a little bit more of pride and happiness in myself.

Then she turned to Belle, went down on one knee, and hugged Belle. "Vous avez comportez lorsque je n'étais pas là?" Lexi asked her niece.

"Yup!" Belle chirped, and Lexi kissed her cheek and they pulled out of their adorable hug.

Liam's POV:

It's been two months already that I've been in the utopia.

Life here has been good actually. I got to catch up with Chelsea, Olive, and Lucas about what happened after I left and during the years of the Sins Invasion.  Now I know everything I need to know.

Lexi hasn't smiled, laughed, or done any emotion these two months I've been here. She's put on a blank, but sort of angry expression on her face. We don't talk much, she just tells me what to do when we go on hunts outside of the utopia. But I can tell she cares deeply for everyone who lives in the utopia. 

"Hello? Liam?" I heard Lexi calling out to me. I snap out of my thinking and look around me.

I'm in Lexi's house, in the hallway upstairs. Then I look at Lexi. I know I think this a lot, but she just looks so different. It saddens me and makes me regret ever listening to the drug group.

But if I didn't, everyone I cared about would've been dead way before the Sins Invasion came.

Lexi may look and act different, but she's still beautiful. Her long midnight black hair still shows bright stars in them, her red eyes literally glowing like rubies, pale skin that shines with the sun, her lips pink and kissable. Her small waist that shows off her round hips and her visible curves shown from her big breasts to her hips. No matter how much she camaflauges her shape, she is still perfect.

I heard Lexi gasp, and I snap out of my admiration for Lexi and I realize that I've pushed her into a wall with a hand holding both of her hands over her head, my other hand resting on her left hip, and my left leg between her thighs.

Then suddenly, I'm not seeing the blank faced Lexi anymore. I see the innocent, shy Lexi I met eight years ago. Her eyes are closed from seeing how embarassing she thinks it looks, her mouth open to allow her to breathe, her chest heaving up and down to help her breathing, and her arms and legs trembling.

I lower my lips to hers and Lexi looks at me with complete innocence, her red eyes showing me that she still had feelings for me.

But then her eyes changed to malice and she kicked me in the gut. I fell to the floor in pain, and managed to see Lexi walk away then look back at me.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Forget what just happened," then Lexi walked down the steps and walked out of the house and slammed the door.