Chapter 1

Liam's POV:

Damn, 5 years of the Sins Invasion and you got a lot of fucked up towns and cities.

This town has a lot of burned and ransacked houses. There was dried blood on the cars and houses that were abandoned. Every house I passed by, the glass from the windows were broken.

Then there was a house that caught my eye. Well this house looks familiar, I thought.

I took out my handgun from my jacket and walked closer to the familiar house. I kicked open the door and aimed at whatever could kill me. But luckily there was nothing there. I lowered my gun and looked around the house.

Holy shit, I thought. This is MY house.

There were old pictures of me and my family and a picture of me and Lexi.

My chest stung a little. My family loved Lexi.

Whenever Lexi came over to my house, my family would spoil her and treat her like she was already part of the family. And whenever I was going to her house, my parents would tell me to bring an apple pie to her house so we would have something to eat and my brother and my sister would tell me to tell her hi or they would give her these angel or animal figurines to give to her.

I walked over to the picture of me hugging Lexi from behind with my arms around her waist and Lexi's hands over my hands.

"Stop tickling me!" I remember chasing Lexi and I finally caught her after 20 tired minutes of chasing after her. I picked her up from behind and started tickling her and she was laughing like crazy. Lexi was REALLY ticklish.

"Please- STOP!" Lexi was laughing really hard and she looked like she wasn't able to take anymore tickling. So I stopped tickling her and just hugged her from behind.

"Yay, you stopped tickling me!" We were laughing and I pulled her closer to me. Lexi's hands were over my hands and she smiled.

I smiled back and that's when a flash appeared and almost blinded me.

My brother Antonio and my sister Mari were chuckling and looking at their camera.

"Stop taking pictures!" Lexi said with a red blush, visible on her cheeks.

"Aw, but you guys look so CUTE!" Mari said, pinching both my and Lexi's cheeks.

I sighed. Where's Lexi? Is she okay? Did she survive the Invasion?

When I turned to my parent's room, there were four bodies on the bed. Where are the heads, I thought.

Then I saw a little twinkle coming from one of the bodies. I came closer to the body and saw a sun necklace. No, that's Antonio's necklace.

No! The soldiers killed my family!

And then I looked at a body that had a moon necklace. Mari's necklace.

Then I looked at the two remaining bodies. I looked down on both their ring fingers. Those are their wedding rings, I thought.

The soldiers got to my family. They will fucking pay. They WILL motherfucking pay.

Lexi's POV:

Alright, me and the boys only found three antelopes.

It's pretty weird how some wild animals came to these deserted towns, but I guess it's good.

Then we found three lions and six lionesses, just running out of some houses. I decided that we could use them for more protection for the utopia. Luckily, we were able to tame the lions and lionesses to climb to the backs of three humvees.