Epilogue

There appeared to be survivors all around France.

Only, there were way more in Lexi's designed utopia.

***

"Be careful with that!" Carson yelled to the new construction workers.

Lexi started designing and rebuilding all the buildings in France. No matter what people said about how she was supposed to rest, she wouldn't have it.

So she had to design and help while being on a wheelchair.

After she would be done rebuilding, she wanted to finish the two years of school she missed then go straight to college.

Liam, Hannah, the boys, the twins, Carson, and Gwen agreed and wanted to do the same.

Justin would continue the two years of college that he missed then go straight to looking for teaching jobs.

Bonnie would go to third grade, while Belle and Aiden would finally get into kindergarten.

Gwen told Kite that she was pregnant with his child and Kite was more than overjoyed. He was excited about being a father, even if they were still pretty young. And he got a little mad when everyone knew before him.

Bonnie told Josh and their father all that she remembered and now they're spending a lot more time together, helping rebuild France.

Hannah and Josh got back together. The crazy part is that Josh proposed to Hannah right after recovering. The other crazy part is that Hannah said yes. But they agreed to start planning their future and their wedding when everything was back to normal.

Danny had finally told Olive that he liked her, and Olive couldn't have been more happier. They are actually closer than ever. But Olive is still closer to Chelsea, as they are Yin and Yang. They need each other, as they are each other's half.

Lexi told Belle that she saw all their family members, and when Belle asked about her parents, Lexi told her everything about how they wanted to have a family together and how much they loved her already.

Lexi also told Liam about seeing his family in her head during her coma. He was quiet about it for a while, but he was glad that they were at peace and that Lexi was okay.

All the survivors in and outside of the utopia agreed to help design and rebuild France to the way it was.

***

"Please? I don't want anything to happen to you and the baby," Kite and Aiden pleaded.

"Nothing will happen. I promise, nothing will happen to me or the baby," Gwen said. "Go help with the buildings. The other pregnant women will keep me company."

Kite sighed, but allowed it. "Fine. But I will come running when if you need something, okay?"

"I know," Gwen said, before pecking Kite's lips.

"Aiden, go ahead. I'll catch up with you." Aiden did what Kite said and Kite held Gwen's hands.

"Four months. I can't believe it," Kite said.

"I know. It feels like yesterday, you had just saved me and Aiden at my old house."

"Now the Sins Invasion is over."

"And we can have a family," Gwen said with glee.

"Yes we can," Kite said, kissing her cheek.

They hugged each other, and Kite went off to help out.

***

Josh and Hannah were on their couch, in their new and designed house that Lexi built just for them.

"How long has it been? I just remembered we need to help build again," Josh chuckled.

"It has been two hours, and we are exactly two hours late," Hannah chuckled as she buried her face in Josh's neck.

Josh recovered from his wounds and the coma very quickly. Since Lexi's injuries were worse, Josh was allowed to help rebuild in a matter of weeks.

"I'm glad it's over."

"Me too. Because now, I can do this." Hannah jumped onto Josh and kissed him. He kissed her back and they loved every second of it.

"Joshua Belgarde! If you and Hannah don't come out of the house, I will jump both of you!"

Josh laughed when Bonnie said that.

Josh and Hannah knew Mr. Belgarde and Bonnie were waiting for them outside their house.

"Let's go, love," Hannah said. She grabbed his hand and they walked out of the house.

***

Danny and Olive were on their break from building for five hours straight.

"Why is it that every time we're on break, we always end up going to each other?" Danny asked with his arm around Olive.

"I don't know, but thank God we do," Olive said. She tiptoed to kiss Danny's cheek, but Danny turned his head and her lips landed onto his.

Olive giggled and hugged him. Danny wrapped his arms around Olive's waist and kissed the top of her head.

***

"I'm gonna go help Carson, Auntie Lexi," Belle said, and she closed the front door.

"Can you two watch her?" Lexi asked Justin and Chelsea.

"Of course, Madame," Chelsea said. They both kissed Lexi's cheeks and followed Belle.

Damn this wheelchair, Lexi thought, I want to get up and start walking again.

"Now I know what you're thinking, jolli," Liam said. "But you need your rest. I can tell by the look on your face that you want to run to the construction site and continue building."

"That's my job and my goal for us," Lexi said. "You know I want to do this."

Liam was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt. He had just taken a shower and his hair was still wet.

He walked from the bathroom and hugged Lexi.

"It's not fair," Lexi pouted. "Josh was in a coma, too, but he gets to help out and rebuild."

"Your wounds were worse, which is why you need to rest more."

"Fine."

Liam pecked her cheek and brought her head to his chest. "That's my girl."

He walked back to the bathroom to dry his hair.

Lexi looked at the pictures on her nightstand. Her family, her friends, and her niece. Beautiful. People she'll treasure for the rest of her life.

She touched her tattoo with the dove carrying a rose in its beak, and gave a silent prayer to those who died during the Sins Invasion.

She touched the tribal dragon and thanked her family for teaching her how to be strong.

She felt a kiss on her anniversary tattoo and arms wrap around her neck.

"Thank you. For being here with me," Lexi said.

"Why, of course, jolli. I LOVE you."

"I love you, too, brown eyes." And Liam kissed Lexi.