CHAPTER 32- EPILOGUE

"Luca! Get down here and pick up your toys before I trip over!" I yell up the stairs to my son.

My olive-skinned, dark-haired, silver-eyed 12-year-old boy comes stomping down the carpeted stairs and hauls his toys into the box in the corner of the living room.

"Hello, wife. Happy sixteenth wedding anniversary." Cato comes up behind me with our 8-year-old blue-eyed, blonde-haired girl on his tall, strong shoulders.

"Hello, husband. Happy sixteenth wedding anniversary." I kiss his soft lips for a minute before Dawn starts to fake gag. We pull apart and I laugh, but Cato groans.

"Good morning, Dawn," I kiss her tanned cheek. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good, mummy. I dreamt I fell in love with Caspian!" She exclaims.

"Caspian? As in Uncle Finnick and Aunt Annie's boy?" She nods enthusiastically. Well, I can understand. Caspian looks just like Finnick.

"Okay, princess. Go sit down at the table with Luca and we'll join you soon." Cato places Dawn down and watches as she skips out of the kitchen. As soon as she is gone, Cato pulls me in by my hips and crashes his lips against mine. My arms I instinctively go around his neck an I kiss him back with an equal amount of passion.

"I love you, Katniss Knight." Cato says as he peppers kisses over my face.

"I love you, Cato Knight." I reply and press my forehead against his so our noses just touch.

My husband runs his hands over my belly in a loving way and looks back into my eyes such with such love and admiration I'm taken back for a second.

"I'm so glad you are the one carrying my child. I can't even imagine anyone else being in your position, nor would I want anyone to."

I place my hands over his on my protruding belly.

"And I am so glad you are the father of my children."

"MUMMY! DADDY!" Nyx screams. A flash of black hair and light blue eyes passes me as my 5-year-old baby girl toddles around and behind my legs.

"What's wrong, Nyx?" I ask.

"Ezra is scaring me! He keeps on chasing me!" She squeals.

"Ezra! Get down here!" Cato's shouts echo through the three-storey house, followed closely by the slow sound of footsteps on wood. Ezra finally comes around the corner with his head down. His floppy blonde hair shields his dark grey eyes from sight. The only way you would be able to tell that Nyx and Ezra are twins is if you looked at their facial structure and skin tone.

"Ezra, do you have something to your sister?" I ask in a demanding yet soft voice.

"Sorry, Nyx. I won't do it again." He says in an adorably cute young voice.

"Mummy? Why did you go to the toilet on the floor?" I look down at the floor in confusion and see a massive wet patch.

"Cato. My water broke. The baby is coming."

Although I am in pain from the occasional contraction, it is funny to watch my husband, even though this is the fourth time he's had to do this, run around like a chicken without its head.

Cato tells Luca and Dawn to get in the car and helps the twins into their car seats in the midnight blue van. While he gathers my bags that we packed beforehand, I wobble out with my massive belly and place the baby carrier in the back.

"CATO!" I scream and he comes running out in all his handsome glory. "STOP FUDGING AROUND AND DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE I GIVE BIRTH IN THIS DAMN CAR!"

Cato startles at my abrasive attitude. "I'm sorry babe, I'm just in pain." I kiss his lips and fall into the car.

He climbs into the drivers side next to me, grabs my hand and sets off for the maternity ward of the hospital.

~19 HOURS LATER~

I watch as Cato holds our new baby girl, Gwen. Her green eyes wander across her father's face as he strokes her dark strawberry blonde hair. She truly is a strange genetic mix.

The kids have gone with Annie, Glimmer and Johanna to the playground in the back of the hospital with Finnick, Marvel, Thresh and Peeta. They brought the kids with them. Cato and I's kids Luca, Dawn, Nyx and Ezra. Annie and Finnick's children Caspian and Kailani. Glimmer and Marvel's girl Amethyst. Johanna and Peeta's boys Ryan and Liam and their girl Hana. Clove and Gale's kids Aaron and Jade. Rue and Thresh's boy Seth.

"She's so gorgeous. And she looks nothing like either of you!" Clove exclaims as she rocks Gwen backs and forth slowly.

"It's so weird. All your other kids look like you but Gwen...just wow." Gale says. "But she's still beautiful like her mother." He kissed my forehead and goes back to his wife, Clove.

Cato grips my hand and kisses my lips. "I am so, so, so proud of you."

"You know, I've been thinking about the kids and who they would end up with. And I reckon it will be; Caspian and Dawn, Luca and Hana, Seth and Nyx, Ezra and Amethyst, Liam and Gwen, Aaron and Kailani, and Ryan and Jade." Rue states.

"I second that." Clove and I say at the same time. Just as we are laughing, Gwen starts to cry.

"Oh, baby. Come here." I breast feed her as Cato holds his finger in her tiny fist.

This is my life.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.