CHAPTER 24

Clove’s P.O.V.

After Katniss ran from Cato, everyone gathered there stuff and went back to Johanna’s to dry off and leave our stuff there. We then headed to our house where we found Prim and Lisa sitting at the table reading a note and crying.

“Prim, what’s wrong?” I ask. She hands me the note.

“Dear Johanna, Annie, Finnick, Peeta, Glimmer, Marvel and Gale,

“I love you all so much. Annie and Finnick, I hope you have a good life together and just make sure the ‘Sea god’ doesn’t spend too much time in the water. Glimmer and Marvel, look after each other and never let each other go. Gale, look after my cousin and if you ever break her heart, I WILL kill you with my bow and arrow. Johanna, stay just the way you are. You are such a good, yet stubborn, friend. Peeta, keep baking my boy with the bread. Oh, and ask Johanna out. It could do you both some good. I love you all!

“Dear Clove, I am so sorry my dearest cousin. I never wanted to leave you but here we are. Don’t shut out the world, especially Gale because he can help you once I am gone. Become the amazing person I know you can be, even though you already are. I love you so much cuz. So much. Bye. Xoxo K.

“Dear Cato, I know I still love you. But I am scared of you as well. You are the reason I am leaving. You will never see me again. We are over. Goodbye. Xx K.” I read out.” I read out and everyone is either crying or sadly laughing.

Cato goes and sits down, staring off into space.

“Does anyone know where she went to?” I ask. Everyone shakes their head.

Where are you Katniss?