CHAPTER 14

Cato’s P.O.V.

I was just standing there, playing with my mates, when I felt a dainty finger tap my shoulder. I turn around and see this super-hot chick standing behind me.

 “Hello sexy.” She says seductively and winks at me.

My eyes pop out of my head.

She has dark brown hair cascading down her back in curls, black and gold makeup, bright red lips, black wedges that bring her eyes up to my nose, a few bangles and the sexiest dress I have ever seen. If only Katniss wore stuff like this every once in a while.

Marvel, Peeta, Gale and Finnick head back inside to leave me with this…situation.

“Wow. Big muscles you’ve got there” she states, rubbing my arm. “Why are you wearing a shirt when you have these?” she purrs and places her hand under my shirt and feels my abs. I freeze. She lifts the shirt up and tosses it on the grass.

“See? Don’t hide them. Hm… you seem tense, I’ll fix that.” She walks around me starts to rub my shoulders. It just makes me tenser. I have a girlfriend!

“D-Do I know you?” I ask.

“Of course!” she speaks. “I’m the girl you dream about.” she whispers into my ear and I shivers. I have a girlfriend. I have a girlfriend. But I know this girl. No! I have a girlfriend. She grabs my arm and turns me around and places her arms around my neck and leans forward. You idiot! It is Katniss!

“It’d be a pity if your girlfriend came found you, now wouldn’t it?” she playing with me but damn! She’s sexy in that outfit.

“Yes, it’d be a tragedy.” I reply and she steps back.

“Shame, I have so much in mind to do.” Katniss says, pretending to be disappointed and pulls on her skirt to show off her perfect legs. She walks back over to me, grabs my hand and places it on her bare thighs. Calm down Cato!

“Are you already hard for me?” Katniss whispers in my ear, her lips brushing across the earlobe. I just nod at a loss for words.

Katniss detaches herself and starts to walk away, swaying her hips.

“Too bad you have a girlfriend. Oh and you should really fix that.” She calls back and walks to the house.

What the hell just happened?! I probably stand there, without a shirt and my mouth hanging open, for about a minute before I snap out of it and hear my ‘friends’ laughter.

Okay, I know I shouldn’t get so angry but that was low. I march over to my shirt, pull it on, burst through the door and stomp up to my room.

I go full on Hulk and through many things. Vase=check. Mirror=check. Football trophy=check.

I’m just about to throw a brick at the television when someone enters the room. Don’t ask where I got the brick, I don’t even know.

I look up in pure rage and see Katniss, still in her costume, cowering in the corner with a look of utter terror on her face.