CHAPTER 2

Mystery Guy's P.OV.

We were just talking about normal stuff like sports, classes and puberty when someone yells out Gale's name. It sounds like a chick.

"Catnip? Catnip!" Gale yells. Catnip? What kind of name is that?

He bolts over to some girl and crusheds her in a tight embrace. They finish their hug and he grabs her wrist and pulls her over to us.

"Hey guys, this is Katniss. Katniss, this is everyone. That's Annie and Finnick. Glimmer and Marvel. Johanna, Clove is my girlfriend. Peeta. And that's Cato." he explains, pointing to each one of us.

Now that Katniss is closer, I get a good look at her. Long, brown wavy hair, olive skin, she's skinny but still muscular and her eyes. Oh, her eyes. They are a silver but when she looks at me, they turn a dark, stormy grey.

Gosh, this girl is amazing. But she probably wouldn't go out with me, even though I am single. She's probably got the most popular guy at her old school. She won't go for me, maybe she'll go for my older bother, Gloss. He's in the year above and basically the king of the school.

Katniss would never go out with me. And I don't blame her.

AUTHORS NOTE

thought u would learn who this hot guy is but no but in the next chapter u will! Bye Bye! <3 Claire