CHAPTER 27

Katniss' P.O.V.

Madge, Delly and I have been back in my home town for two weeks now and tomorrow is the first day of school. I bought a house here and we will be staying here for the the year, going to school at my old school, Mockingjay Sports Academy. I'll still do archery and Madge and Delly will do gymnastics.

So far, the people who have figured out is everyone but Cato and Gloss.

All summer, I have been enjoying my time with my friends, both old and new, and now I have to face the Devil brothers in their habitat. Fun! Sarcasm!

~Time lapse to the day they start school~

I dress in a white lace push-up bra and underwear, a purple crop top, black skinny jeans, a black cropped leather jacket and purple high tops. I straighten my hair and put on foundation, light purple eyeshadow, pale blush and blood red lipstick. I grab my purple bag and head down the stairs of the two-storey house to the kithcen where I grab a canola bar then head out the front door.

~At school 'cause all it is a drive and I am too lazy. It's almost 9:30pm~

As I step out of my black Lamborghini, all eyes turn to watch me and my friends. Madge climbs out of a white one in a tight hot pink skirt that goes to a bit above her knees and a pale pink blouse with light pink flats and her hair up in a messy bun. Delly gets out of a pink Lamborghini in a white sundress that goes about mid-thigh and white platforms with her wavy hair down.

We group up out the front of the school and strut to the office. We get our schedules and find out we have the exact same.

1st Period. Maths, Mr Crane.

2nd Period. Senior Music, Miss Octavia.

Free Period.

3rd Period. Gym, Mr Abernathy.

4th Period. English, Mr Heavensbee.

LUNCH

5th Period. Art, Miss Trinket.

Also, it turns out that our lockers are on other sides of the school! I'm on one side, by myself, and Delly and Madge are next to each other on the other side of the school.

We divide and I head to my locker. I rummage through the provided books until I find a Maths textbook and Music book. Someone opens their locker next to me and, what would you know, it's Cato. Damn, he saw me.

"Oh. Hey Kat. How's your first day going?" Jerk.

"Great. Well, it was until I saw you," His face is stunned and I barrel on. "Well, it was great talking to you and all but I have a class to go to."

I run off without looking back and take a seat at the back of Mr Crane's maths class inbetween Delly and Madge.

~Time lapse~

Maths was just plain boring but now is music and I love music. I take a seat in the front row but Madge and Delly sit up the back. Gloss enters the room and I remember that it is senior's music. His eyes scan the room and as they fall on me, they turn hungry. He saunters over to me, slightly biting his lip as if it makes him look attractive. To me it just makes him look like he has a physical defect.

"Hey sexy. What's your name? Mine's Gloss."

"What? Like the detergent?" The people around us snicker.

"No," he grits his teeth and slightly snarls. "Now, what is your name?"

"Kat."

"Well, Kat, how about I take you out to dinner tonight?"