CHAPTER 5

I was going to ask her out!

I was going to ask Katniss Everdeen out at lunch, and I was nervous as hell, but Gloss beat me to her. He always manages to get to the girls I like first. But this is different.

I'm in love with her.

I know what you're thinking. It's too soon to be in love with someone and she isn't even dating me but I do, I love Katniss.

At least I'll be able to see her tonight at my place and I have a plan.

I was talking to Gale and he now knows that I really like her and he's going to help me get her. He gave me information in exchange for swearing upon my life that I will make her happy every chance I get and will not hurt no matter how small or big.

She's never been kissed. And if her first kiss is with Gloss, then she will just compare me to my older brother and I'm sure he will kiss her tonight. So if I can get her to play truth or dare before that happens, the whole group will know and help, they will give her small dares but nothing to involve kissing and then I get chosen, I choose dare, they tell me to kiss my crush and BAM! I'm her first kiss.

I don't know if that means that she will dump Gloss and go with me, or I will ruin our friendship but no matter what, I will always and forever be her first kiss and compare my kiss to those of Gloss'. If I put all my love into it, then I will be the better kiss and she will eventually love me back.

I will wait for her. I love her.