Honeymoon Part 26

We went to Los Angeles for our honeymoon because I was pregnant. Didn't want to leave the country and risk picking up a illness. I giggled as I felt Sonny wrap his  arms around me.
"Sonny I need food." I  push his arms slightly.
"I have a whole meal right here." His  warm brushed my ear.
"I love you, but you child is hungry and she is hungry now." I kiss his cheek.
"She, I thought we didn't want to know?" Sonny said releasing me putting a hand on my stomach.
"I don't, just feels like a girl. It could be a boy though... I don't know if I can handle two of you running around." I tease placing my hand over his.
"How about names?" He  asked crouching down.
"Dominick the 3rd if he's a boy obviously." I smirk at him ruffling his hair.
"Caterina,"  He looks up to me.
"I like that, We can call her Cat. Now can you tie my shoes so we can go eat." I say he chuckles tying my shoes before we head out the door. Walking through LA was gorgeous, being heavily pregnant was not helping. As we walked into a building to get food. I get a grilled chicken salad, and he got  Greek salad.  It was nice to sit and just talk about nothing, to hear Sonny's laugh. God did I love this man. He was everything I could hope for, and more.
It wasn't long when we where headed back to New York still having  a few days off we hung out at home sleeping in both terms of the word.  Soon we would be back in the office. My stomach now was hanging lower singling soon I'd have a baby in my arms.