Manhattan Transfer part 20

We where sat watching Sonny undercover again. This always made me nervous these people were dangerous. It made me sick watching these man mad handle these young girls barely sixteen some younger. This time was even worse seeing these men who are in the Justice system to protect these girls. Sonny tries to step in when a girl tries to get up coughing getting pulled back into the mans lap.

"You need so water?" Sonny asked. The girl nodding as she coughs. The Madam comes over to intervene. Sonny informs her the girl just needs a break.

"Jersey mind you own business."  A bald man walks over pushing sonny.

"Get your hands off me," Sonny pushes his hands off him.

"John not tonight!" The Madam steps in.

"You really want to do this?" John yelled.

"Your done pal." Another guy grabs Sonnies shoulder.

"Woah-Woah-Woah!" Sonny elbows away from the guy.

"That's Enough!" Another guy pulls a gun on Sonny. "Back off!"

"Gun! Gun! Dodds, Rollins, Sutton, Go!" Olivia says we all head into the building.

"Going somewhere?" Liv cuts a couple people off as me and her come in with swat. Dodds and Amanda over by the door near Sonny. "Get him out of here," Liv gestures to judge Wheeler." Lieutenant Benson put your guns down!"

"Where on the job Vice," The one pulls his badge out.

"Svu," I state staring gun still up.

"Color of the day?" Dodds asks.

"Yellow," The guy with the crazy hair says.

"God Damn it," Dodds sighs. We take people in to the SVU office.

"Well shit," I sit at my desk. Sonny went to talk to the nun  I start finger printing and taking stories.

From what I understood no one would say anything to us. I try to finish up as sonny, Liv, Amanda and Dodds talked in the other room.

Trough the next few days  Liv and Amanda talked to Sister Nina and Cara. I begun research into the people we found the girls trying to see any link. The only one I've found is the girls all went to the same school, but they are friends and that's not uncommon. A few more days go by Liv and Dodds went to pull strings with Tucker. I sigh at my desk looking up at Sonny who was focused on something at his computer. His hand reaching up pushing the few strands of hair that had fallen out of place.  The lines on his forehead changing as he leans closer to the computer as if that's going to help him find something faster. I see his face turn into a smile.

"Can I help you Grace?" He teases I blush looking back at the computer.

"Sorry my fiance is so distracting." I tease back sticking my tongue out and going back to work.

Finally the day was over we where going to see what Tucker found out tomorrow in a meeting with him. I plomp down onto our couch looking at the mess on the coffee table between the wedding in less then 3 months Sonny's school work and our actual work it was a mess in the apartment. Coffee table had wedding stuff  dinning table Work stuff and the desk School work.  I wouldn't change it for the world. I feel the weight change in the seat next to me Sonny's arm wraps around my shoulder.

"So what do you want to eat?" Sonny asks.

"Can we do Mexican?" I look at Sonny with the puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, I'll go get it," He ruffles my hair kissing my forehead before getting up.

I look back to my wedding stuff time for the finishing touches.

(popular vote in comments for this next part Comment the choice you want. Grace's Dress will be the same no matter what color that's why its is not described its a surprise.)

The only things I had left to decide was color schemes really then everything else would decide itself. (I'm going to describe each wedding depending on the color scheme you vote by commenting the color that will be written in bold so example Black)

The first one was a more traditional wedding  Black, Red, and Gold. The bridesmaids would where French twist with hair framing there faces.The bridesmaids dresses would be in  maxi style floor length gold dresses. But these dresses where not obnoxious. The where subtle and beautiful. The dress came up to a boat neck then falling exposing most of there back. There shows red pumps but you couldn't seen them under the dress. They would have red and white rose bouquets.   My Bouquet would be a large and only red roses. My shoes would be gold pumps. The groomsmen and Sonny will be in  black 3 piece suits with red ties. The cake will be a three tier cake with two roses place on top and gold detail. The reception will have original gold champagne with a rose petal in each glass. slightly shimmer table clothes with white plates that had a small rim of gold and roses in the center of the tables with a tall white candle in the middle of the bouquet burning. 

The second wedding Scheme would be a more Rustic wedding. Plum Grey and Dusty pink. The bridesmaids have there hair curled and off to one side if possible. They would wear A-line style floor length off the shoulder neck lines and Color would be plum and there bouquets would be light pink roses and white and purple ones with a lot of baby breaths and lavender sprigs. Mine be the same but with mostly roses instead of lavender and baby breath. They wear will dusty pink pumps and I will wear plum. The groomsmen and Sonny would where grey suits white shirts and and plum ties. The reception will have Pink champagne Center pieces will be simple lavender mixed with baby breaths and few roses. The tables will have a dusty pink almost purple table cloth and plum napkins. The wedding cake again will be 3 tiers this time it will almost look like someone wrapped purple ribbons around the cake as the made it.

The final one would be a little of everything. Blue and silver.  The bouquets would be white and blue roses for the bridesmaids and for me it would be blue and white rose with some silver roses as well. They where fake but you couldn't tell that. The brides maid dresses would again be floor length in a looser fit mermaid style the neck line would be a V-neck. There would be navy in color and would where silver pumps. I would where Navy pumps. The grooms mean would be in Navy suits and white shirts Gery ties that looked slightly silver. The receptions would have regular champagne a lighter one that held barely any color. The tables in simple white with a center piece that had blue roses and white roses with silver covering them in like a sprinkled effect. The cake 3 tiers would be white slight blue decorations and a silver sheen when the light hit it right.

As I sorted a spot for use to eat at the coffee table I hear Sonny come in from getting food. He sits taking the spot I had cleaned for the food before I even finished. He handed me my food and I kissed his cheek settling in to the couch to watch a movie as we eat.