Wedding Night Part 25 **NSFW**

( I decided to make this it's own chapter because it's not safe for work. It's going to be smut. That way if you don't want to read smut you can just skip this entire chapter.)

"So, Mrs. Carisi." Sonny leans in picking me up effortlessly carrying me into the apartment."Welcome home." He carrying me into the bedroom, before setting me down on my feet gently. He steps behind me kissing my neck as he pulls my zipper down slowly pushing my hair to the side of my neck. Kissing my shoulders so softly as if I was made of paper.  I feel my dress slowly slide to the floor.  I turn to Sonny  who was sliding his  jacket and shirt off. I tried to slide down Sonny catches me. "Tonight is about you not me," He guides me backwards until my legs hit the bed. He leans me back, kissing me softly. Delicately taking my bra off. His kisses brushed over my body softly.  As he pulls my underwear down agonizingly slow his hot breath on me, made my body shutter wanting him. Soon the desire for more was given to me as his mouth was pressed to me his tongue working its magic, swirling around my clit. I moan as he pushed me so close to the edge until he pulled back. A teasing smirk on his face he climbed up pushing his pants off. Spreading my legs a little wider biting my lip. He pushes into me slowly stretching me out to fit him. I groan as he gets all the way in, pulling back and sliding back in. Repeating this process he slowly sped up. As moans escaped my mouth. Opening my eyes I look to Sonny his eyes intently gazing into mine. As he rolled his hips so perfectly hitting my weak spot making me gasp. His lips pressed to my roughly sliding his tongue into my mouth as if searching for something. I sucked on his tongue as he pulled away. Resting his forehead on mine."I love you," he whispers. 
"I love you too," I smile pressing my lips softly to him grinding my hips back onto him trying to get him to speed up again. He obliges pulling away. Thrusting quickly propping his self up on the bed grabbing my leg pushing them to me.  So he could hit my g-spot everytime. I lost control clenching around him with more of a scream then a moan. He wasn't far behind as I felt him shove himself as far into me as he could before hitting his release.  He lied next to me as I snuggled into me. In silence there was nothing that needed to be said we where perfectly content with that. I felt myself drift to sleep as he stroked my back spooning me.