Glasgow man Part 2

I woke heading downstairs just as Sonny came out.
"Hey, " I look at him smiling my actions from last night flash before my eyes. God damn alcohol turns me into a harlot.
"Sorry about my behavior last night." I blush as we begin to walk out of the building.
"Oh, the kiss it's fine." I turn towards the office he walked next to me.
"Alcohol makes me more confident and flirty." I push my hair behind my ear as I walk.
"So in other words. You wanted to kiss me but you didn't have the confidence to." He chuckles. I just looked at him unable to talk. As we got to work he leaned down to my ear. "It's okay, I wanted to kiss you too." He walked into the building I followed slightly behind. I sit at my desk in front of a smiling Sonny. I begin my day's work. The phone rings a little girl was found by a bird watcher. Manda and Carisi left for the park and Nick went to the hospital. I didn't hear from anyone until they brought a large homeless man in. I was asked to do a look-up on him so I did finding dirt on him was pretty easy. I walk into the room with Olivia, Nick, Manda, and Sonny after sending my findings to their tablets.
" What do we have on Glasgow man?" Olivia asked me turning to look through the one-way window.
"Charlie Dorsey, he's 36 local precincts has seen him rummaging through garbage for cans." Amanda states.
"Frequent flyer at the Hudson River state asylum until they dumped him back on the street when they closed down in 2003," Sonny adds.
" After that, he stopped taking his meds. Jumps the couch a few times. Minor stuff first, then amps it up to subway assault. Then stabbed a guy in the kidney at a homeless shelter. Does a three-year bid in Attica." Nick continues.
"Gets released two years ago. Meets once with his p.o and goes off the grid until he reappears today," I state.
"It was only a matter of time you can't unscrew the lid off the top of a salt shaker and not expected to spill all over the table," Sonny says. He was right I shrugged.
"Alright, do we have any physical evidence linking him to the assault against Zoe?" Olivia asks.
"No sign of the weapon, rape kit came back negative, and we're waiting on the results of DNA on the clothes. The eyepatch is just for show he got extremely agitated when we tried to remove it." Manda answered her.
"Find anything in that cave?" Olivia asked.
"No, it was a spider hole." Manda answer.
"Well, he lives in that park so he has to sleep somewhere find it." Olivia states.
"We haven't found anything yet those woods are dense," Nick started turning away from the window.
"Did he say anything about Perry or Mia?" Olivia asked.
"No he clammed up, he claims he has no idea." Sonny answers.
"Why don't I take a jab at it?"Nick interrupts.
"No disrespect Nick, but I think he trusts me Sarge," Sonny adds.
"Well, you just said he clammed up." Nick turns to Sonny.
"Rollins?" Olivia asks we look at her.
"Carisi did get them to stop tasering him." Manda states.
"Alright, it's been 12 hours since two girls went missing. Carisi let's go." Olivia goes into the integration room Sonny follows suit. I head back to my desk. I could hear someone howl. I look to the room surprised. Then went back to my work setting up the corkboard. I left to go to the bathroom when I came back they were watching a video before leaving.
When they came back they had found Perry and Mia. Perry was stabbed and Mia was tied up. We took the night off since the girls were found finally and safe. I was headed towards the door when I heard Sonny.
"Hey, you heading out without me?" He teases.
"Yup!" I step into the elevator. He follows me. He begins to tell me about all the things that have happened today. "Poor girls," I shake my head. "Let's change the topic to something nicer."
"Like what?" He asks.
"How bout food. I like food." I smile.
"Same, what's your favorite food?" He asks.
"My favorite food? Hmm... that's hard Italian. I really like pasta."
"There is a nice little Italian restaurant not too far from the apartment. It's on the way back. We could stop to get dinner. " Sonny smiles.
"Are you asking me on a date?" I lift my eyebrows.
"Maybe, or I could just leave my phone next to yours." I blush at this. "I'll take that as a yes."
We head out of the building towards the apartment. I follow Sonny into a restaurant he held the door for me. It was a cute little restaurant Italian music played. Grapevines painted on the wall. It smelled amazing. We sat at a small circular table in the middle of the room they knew Sonny by the name he must come here often. I order a chicken Alfredo he got veal parmesan. We began talking immediately like it wasn't hard at all to come up with small talk with him. We leave the restaurant as we walk down the busy street I side-step towards Sonny as to not lose him in the crowd. I felt him gently grab my hand pulling me through the crowd. We got to the apartment building and even though the crowd has dissipated a few minutes ago has still not let go of my hand. He holds the door open for me.
"I had fun tonight Sonny." I smile at him, "We should do it again sometime."
"Anytime, "his hand intercepts mine pushing my hair out of my face before I could. I leaned up kissing his cheek. Before heading off to bed.
"Goodnight, " I say softly.
"Goodnight, "he says watching me as I went up the stairs.
I was at work staring at the information. Everyone went to the hospital to get the girls' stories. They had gotten back Manda and Olivia went to talk to Zoe. Sonny was with  Nick they ran to get the DNA.
"The more I look at it. The more it seems the girls planned it. " I sigh leaning against the desk.
"I agree, " Sonny states.
"Breaking news, the knife we found only one set of prints Perry's."
"Her wounds were only on the left side. No defensive marks. She stabbed herself. " Manda said motioning to her left arm.
"After she tied Mia up," Nick adds.
"Who stabbed Zoe?" Sonny asked.
"Hold on, we got that too. Here it is, DNA from Zoe on the blade of the knife found on Charlie's camp. On the handle touch DNA from Charlie and guess who else Perry and Mia." Olivia says looking up from her phone.
"So Charlie was telling the truth. He picked it up, just as he did the camera." Sonny states.
"Go give him the good news. " Sonny smiles at Olivia taking a step backward before turning around. "Bring the girl back in here and tell the mothers why," Olivia sighs before I walk away to call the mothers. I was watching through the window as they interview the girls.
" You need to tell us what happened because it looks like you and Perry stabbed Zoe," Sonny states sitting down.
"No, I thought we were just going to the woods to scare her a little bit." Mia's voice trembles.
"Then why did you bring a knife?" Manda asked.
"I didn't bring a knife," Mia stated frantically her mother rubbed her back. " Perry did she brought one for her and one for me. She said they were for protection."
"Tell them how Perry scared you." Her mother states as Mia looked at her.
"The detectives need to know whose idea this whole thing was." The lawyer stated.
"It was all Perry's ideal," Mia stated quickly. "We went to the park, then we went down this path, and then Perry tripped her. She hit her in the head with a rock and then she told me to stab my sister and I didn't do it, I didn't do it I swear." She looked to her mother. Mia was on the verge of tears.
"Okay, okay. So what happened then?" Sonny asked calmly.
"She went crazy stabbing Zoe and I shouted stop... there was so much blood," she bit her lip looking down. "Perry said she would kill me if I didn't do as I was told," Mia asked her red hair falling in her face as she looked down.
"Do you see this? Perry has made a victim out of both of my daughters there was always something off about that girl." The mom adds.
"We understand, keep going." Manda's voice was soft.
"Zoe was lying there and Perry she took my knife and the camera she threw it away. She made me cover up my sister with leaves. She held a knife to my throat okay. She said we were going to Glasgow man's Mansion, and I have to forget about Zoe. Her eyes looked funny and she looked like a maniac. I thought she was my friend but she's crazy." That's when I walked away I had to get some work done. Before I could leave today and standing here watching the interrogations wasn't going to get work done. I left later than expected heading home. I went to bed having court in the morning.
"You're saying that Glasgow man told you to do these things? Can you tell judge Linden how he did that," the counselor asked.
" He said we would live in his mansion, live a true life, but he got angry when I wouldn't stab Mia. I tied her up, but I wouldn't stab her. " Perry stated looking towards Mia.
"And that's when you stabbed yourself instead?"
"Yes, I was outside of my body one part of me was arguing with the other. Like a devil and an angel, my body got hot. I could feel my blood boiling and swirling inside of me. So I stabbed myself to let the blood cool off."
" Perry that's a very interesting story but do you understand that stabbing Zoe was wrong?"
" No, the police were wrong since I entered Glasgow men's room and saved us the world is unbalanced place." Perry was displeased her voice rose a little.
"Is that a yes or no?"
" you don't get it to do you Glasgow man's partners from the other realms are going to come here and kill us. We're all going to die!" Perry got loud.
" Alright, I think we've heard enough thank you counselor. Perry, you may step down, I'm ready to make my ruling. While I'm very troubled by the seriousness of the injuries sustained by the victim. The mandate of the Family Court is to be therapeutic. Mia Harris, please rise from your's and Perry's testimony it seems that you are also a victim in this matter. I declare you not responsible and release you to your parents' care, however, I strongly recommend that you receive weekly psychiatric care. I recommend that for Zoe as well. Perry Gilbert, I adjudicate you a juvenile delinquent on an underlying charge of assault one based on your testimony and the psychiatric report. I am reprimanding you to Creedmoor psychiatric ward. You will remain there until you are determined to no longer be a danger to yourself or others we are adjourned."
" great, Mia is to walk and Perry gets off time," Manda says as we walk to the elevator.
" Perry is Looney Tunes and Mia and Zoe would never hurt each other," Sonny adds hitting the button for the elevator. I step in I'm between Sonny and Manda. Mia and her mom come into the elevator. Followed by Perry and her mom with an officer. Perry and Mia end up being placed next to each other. I notice Sonny had a weird face I looked at the girls' hands seeing them locked pinkies.