Flashbacks part 18

*A/N: This chapter will just be cutiest fluffy flashbacks of Graces and Sonnys two years together. PLUS THAT'S THE RING!!!!*
<First Christmas>
We where supposed to go to Sonny's parents for Christmas but seeing as there was 3 feet of snow on the ground that wasn't happening. We spent most of our day cuddled up on the couch watching tv. When we exchanged gifts he gave me a necklace it was just a simple heart it was sliver. I gave him a new electric razor because he has been complaining about his current one. Also how could I resist a gag christmas tie.

<First Valentine's>
I wake peaking open my eye as I heard the door open. I see Sonny coming in he had a bouquet of roses. On a tray with breakfast. I sit up holding the blanket to my chest  I was naked.  As he set the tray on my lap in bed.  I smile at the french toast orange juice and roses.
"Sonny your so sweet." I yawn as he smiles. He leans in kissing me gently.
<Meeting Sonnys Parents>
"Mom?" Sonny opens the door. I look around the small house.
"Sonny!"She calls walking out of the kitchen. A very well put together women who was slightly greying. She came out hugging Sonny. "And who is this lovely lady."
"My girlfriend Grace Sutton... Grace this is my mother Abigal Carisi." He introduces us I shake her hand.
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Carisi," I smile.
"Just Abigal," she smiles back. When a man a little shorter the Sonny came in.
"Dominick meet Grace Sonny's girlfriend." Mrs. Carisi stated I shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you sir." I smile at him he nods.
<Sonny meeting Grace's parents>
Walking into my childhood home. I'm greeted by a old german Sheppard who cones over wagging his tail face greying.
"Hey there Max," I give him a good scratch. Before going out on the deck to find my dad grilling. He was around 5'7" big brawly guy clean cut. 
"Sweetie!" I hear my mom call she was a little smaller then my dad stick thin long red hair.  She hugs me catching my dad's attention.
"Mom, Dad.. this is Sonny, Sonny this is my parents Benjamin and Kasey." I smile as he shakes their hands.