Undercover Mother Part 9

Liv, Manda and I where sat on a van watching a brothel. Sonny was undercover he had glasses on  white shirt black jacket and jeans. A camera was in the glasses so we were literally seeing Sonny's point of view.  He looked around the place before checking out a girl's rear end.

"Nice boyfriend you got there," Amanda raised her eyebrows at me.

"You put any man in a room full of scandalously clad women and they'll look." I state, Liv texted Sonny. He walks over to the woman running the place.

"What are we talking here five minutes or five hours?" Sonny questions,"cause my wife gets home at eleven."

"Five minutes, it's worth the wait." The red head states." They're young and fresh."

"Better be," he states after a few minutes a mini van with blacked out windows pulls up. There is two in the front a woman gets out hustling young girls out.

"Wait a minute, we know her that's Selena we got her son out of Mexico."Olivia states.

"She went back to doing what she knows." Amanda adds.

"Fin, Amaro, All units the female handler is know to us. We will have to secure her before she gets upstairs." We arrest the women and the girls. Fin, Amaro head upstairs bringing everyone down.

When we get back, I was helping put the girls in holding. I see Sonny come in cuffs still playing the act. We where going over this with Barbra.

"Pretending to be a sex trafficker that's a new one." Barbra scoffs. 

"Toronto police confirmed she went missing three years ago."I state.

"They suspected the mother's boyfriend of being a part of it."Amanda adds.

"He was a pot dealer died overdosed on heroin." Nick states.

"The mother has tracked her from Toronto to Indian Reservations to Seattle, Chicago, Buffalo then here."  Sonny  adds.

"The local precincts blow her of." Olivia adds. "SO she goes completely into the life. Putting herself at rick to get closer to these girls as a madam."

"Touching story, tell me as posing as a criminal and engaging in criminal activity doesn't make you a criminal?"Barbra asked.

"Shes recorded everything, every single job she done, every pimp that's supplies girls. She is better then most of our UC."Liv states.

"That's because she isn't UC. She is a trafficker,"Barbra was getting annoyed.

"Hold on, she is looking for he daughter." Liv states.

"I know and assuming that she hands over all her records and information in. I might take that into consideration." Barbra states.

"You might?" Liv  asks," It has taken her  years to get her daughter back. She is not going to help us if we don't help her." 

"She is not going back in," Barbra his tone is clear.

"Well then maybe we go in for her." Liv states. With that Barbra and Liv go to talk to Martha.

"Grace?" Sonny calls.

"Yes," I look at him with just my eyes as I look through some of the information we do have.

"Well, I was just thinking we should go out for dinner." He states sitting at his desk.

"Sonny is that all you think about is food." I giggle shaking my head.

"Food and you, work to sometimes." He smirks.

"Maybe if we go out to dinner we can go home for dessert." I whisper a large grin spread across Sonny's face.

"That doesn't sound like work talk," I look to Barbra I feel my face heat up. Barbra just smirks walking off. 

We went to question the young girls the next day. I was standing by the door as Sonny talked  to one of the girls. The girl we had was a little smart ass. It was almost like she enjoyed living this life.

"The snow bunny that is who this is about?" She crossed her arms.

"So you know her,"Sonny states.

"Was she suppose to be at the party last night?"Sonny asked.

"Till she mouthed off Timmer stopped the crap out of her in front of us." She states.

"Where is she now?" Sonny asked.

"How long do I have to stay here? I didn't do nothing just let me go."She states. 

"Not today Pula." Sonny states.

"Fine arrest me." Her tone knowingly." Timmer will post bail or you'll throw me to social services they put me in a shelter. I'll do the night guard and he lets me run."

"Then you call Selena?"

"You're catching on,"She steps closer to Sonny."Who's your girlfriend I'll do you right now whatever you want." She look up to him her tone softened.  He looked slightly back at me his face was very distressed by this girl. "Her?" She asked "She can join too." My eyes widen at this statement. Sonny shakes his head walking away.

I come into the office I was sent out on lunch duty we where getting ready for today it's super bowel Sunday and we are taking over a brothel to try and find Ariel. We've already staked this brothel out. We bust in and arrest everyone take people's phones and tell the madam that we are taking over. 

"I'm Bethany if anyone asks I'm here to help today. This is Crystal a new girl." She points at me.

"I'm your new supplier."Fin says.

"And I'm your buyer." Sonny says. We go home to get changed I use that spray in wash out hair color to dye my hair bright Red. Can't be a blonde when that's what the one stubborn buyer wants. I wear tube tops as undershirts a lot so I slip a red one on and cut a black denim skirt I have super short fraying it to make it look made that way. and a black jacket. I slip on a black pear of knee high boot heals. I put on red lips and smoky eye shadow teasing my hair.  We meet back at the office. Before heading out. The party was going smoothly we where waiting for Timmer. I was walking into the main room from the hall when a man smacked my ass. 

"Well aren't you forward." I smile putting my hand on his shoulder. A Irish man came in Sonny got in his face and he pistol whipped him. I covered my mouth stepping back.

"Now you do."Bishop said. 

"Put the gn own." Liv had her gun on him.

"I hope you didn't invite a cop to the party." He stated. Amanda and nick came in first arresting people.

I was standing in the office waiting on Sonny. The male cops where staring at me. Since I was still basically naked. Even Barbra double taked.

"Grace?" He asks stepping closer.

"Yeah," I look at him.

"Why are you dressed like that?" He asked. Looking me over hi eyes lingered in some places longer then they had to.

"It's my new look like it?" I state sarcastically since his eyes haven't found their way back to my face.

"Umm..." he states looking at me catching the hint. 

"Ask Liv," I smirk patting him on the shoulder as I walk past him seeing Sonny. Sonny goes into his locker grabbing his trench coat and putting it over me as we walk out. He had a nasty shiner on his face we catch a cab.  I clean him up. 

"Well I'm going to go wash this red out of my hair." I say. 

"Awe, can't I enjoy it for a bit." he pulls me into his lap. I smile at him.

"Sure honey."I kiss him.