Provocateur Part 5

I walked into the office to see only Fin, Manda and Sonny. My face must of showed my confusion.

"Liv, and Nick are at the hospital. A girl was found in a suitcase early this morning. They went to the hospital to see if she was awake." Amanda states as she typed away on her computer.

"Carisi, lets go to the scene." Fin calls. Sonny stands walking out with Fin. Liv sends me info through a text I start putting it. Everyone showed up.

"So where are we?" Liv looks at the paper work.

"Madison lied to her uncle," Fin states. "She didn't even take the theater tickets."

"The taxi story speeding through time square at six?" I shake my head.

"You would make better time on a goat," Sonny states.

"Well something happened to her. The tox screen show alcohol, ambient , Xanax in her system. Rape kit didn't find DNA, but found condom lubricant." Liv looks through the papers.

"So this is what a hook up gone bad?"Fin asks.

"Bad enough to end up in a suitcase?" Sonny shakes his head.

"Casiri, check her social media facebook, Twitter, Instagram all of that...."

"On it." Sonny states

"Madison was texting constantly from the upper west to Howell hotel. Her cell goes dead at 2am." Nick states.

"Figure out who she was texting." Liv states.

"Okay," Nick starts to lean to his computer.

"I'll save you the trouble, She posted this on her Instagram account yesterday afternoon." Sonny leans away from his computer.

"Who is that?" Liv states.

"Scott Russo," Sonny states.

"You mean the pretty boy actor?" I look at him.

"Yeah Actor slash painter slash Philosopher. In his free time he is trying to end climate change." Sonny's voice ridiculing.

" And he is in town this week at the Howell hotel." Nick adds.

"I would love to take a run at Mr. Renaissance." Sonny starts.

"Lets, get Madison's side of the story first," Liv states.

"Mom just got to the hospital," I add.

"Let's keep her out of it. Come on Grace, your coming on this one to." I follow them out the door.

I went with Sonny to the hotel. We walk into the room hearing music. We walk over to them Sonny showed his badge.

"Namaste, Can I help you?" Scott asked.

"Do you know a girl named Madison Baker?" I ask.

"Who?" He asked. They always play stupid don't they. Sonny pulled out Madison's phone.

"She's the fifteen year old girl you were trading selfies with the other day." Sonny states showing him the pictures. Scott sent the other guy away.

"She's a fan she texted I responded. Is flirting a crime."Something about him just seem so egotistical.

"Did you see her last night?" I ask as he picks up a camera and begins filming.

"Celebrity fantasy and expectations are all part of my art project." Sonny puts his head up to the camera.

"Did you see her last night or not?" I ask again.

"I met her," He sets the camera down again.

"You gave her drinks," Sonny begins.