Meeting Bell part 11

I went with Sonny to his sisters to meet her.
"Grace this is bell my sister. Bell this is my girlfriend grace." We shake hands.
" How nice to finally meet you. Sonny always brags about you. " She smiles.
"Nice to meet you as well and he does?" I smile. We stayed at her home for a while. She begins telling Sonny where everything is going for her baby.
"Did you tell mom yet?" He asked.
"Not exactly," she states."Tommy wants till we are married. Which will be soon."
"Babe how does this look?" A man comes out. "Sonny what are you doing here?"
" he is helping put together the crib and hang shelves. Didn't I tell you?" Bell asks.
"Nice to see you too Tommy." Sonny states.
" you have like 7 months and I have to go see my parole officer. Get there early so I can leave here early." Tommy states.
" How's that going?" Sonny asks.
"Good Tommy just got a promotion." Bell says.
" Make sure to tell your probation officer get you some brownie points." Sonny says and Tommy opens the door.
"Did bell tell you in popped the qeustion she's going to name a honest man out of me." He smiles.
"Wow a lot to Take in." Sonny looks to bell when Tommy leaves.
" Shut up, he's really grown up this time." She punches Sonny and I laughed "I'm happy."
"Ouch. I'm happy for you. "Sonny adds.
"So your excited?" I ask.
"Very." She smiles. Sonny was putting the. Crib together.
" Hey I tought I was helping not doing the whole thing by myself. "He calls.
"But you look good doing it babe. " I tease.
"Haha.." Sonny didn't think I was that funny.
"Where coming, "bell says. Only to be chased out because we weren't doing it right.
The next day I was doing computer work in the office. "Want one?" He offers cannoli.
" You sure know your way to my heart." I smirk taking one. He smiles walking around the office offering everyone one. When his sister walks in. "Sonny where have you been I've been texting you all morning."
"Hey guys this is my sister Isabella." Sonny states.
"Hi." Manda says.
"Hey bell. " I smile.
"Oh hey. " Nick smirks.
" What's going on? " Sonny asks his sister.
"Tommy didn't come home last night I'm freaking out. " His sister said.
"When's the last time you talked to him." Sonny asked.
" Yesterday after my sonogram he was still waiting on his parole officer. Now his phone is going straight to voicemail." She was in the brink of tears.
"Did you call his parole officer?" He asked.
" Are you crazy?" She asked Sonny lead his sister to a room.
"Grace can you keep a eye on her." I nod standing Sonny kisses my cheek going on a hunt for his future brother in law.