Chapter Seventeen

Jimin was drunk. At least he was pretty sure he was drunk. His lips were numb, he kept walking into things, and everything was HILARIOUS, so he figured he must be drunk. Plus he'd tossed back like a million shots (OK maybe 8) of that horrendous green alcohol, chasing it down with some red bull with vodka in it, so if he hadn't been drunk at this point then he would have had to say words to that scary bartender.

He was trying to drown out the thoughts in his head, trying to stop the urge to hurt himself which he had been doing far too often lately.

When he started, the alcohol didn't really seem to help, but after the fifth shot he finally felt free... He wasn't thinking about Tae ... he wasn't thinking about how worthless he was... he wasn't thinking about anything at all. For the first time in months he wanted to smile, and laugh, and sing... He actually wanted to DANCE.

He looked at the bar around him, the flashing lights and smoke made it hard to see, but he spotted a bright green door which had a picture of a Mic stapled on it, and the word KARAOKE in shiny purple letters. Well that sounds like Fate to me buddy, he thought to himself, jumping nimbly off the bar stool and making his way to the door that was calling his name.