Wild

Jughead pov

After a short car ride from Pops to the Cooper house with nothing being said I finally walk in the front door of Betty's house. Instantly, i'm smacked with the familiar surroundings that i'm currently in. Even though I was just here a few days ago with Archie it feels like it's been forever since I've been here.

I slid off my leather jacket and hang it on the coat rack just behind the door and then follow Betty into her kitchen. She walks over to her fridge and I lean against the counter across from it. I watch as Betty pulls out  two water bottles handing on to me and keeping the other for herself.

"So now that we are here can you tell me what we are doing"? I ask as she stands in front of me taking a sip of her water.

"No, but you will find out soon enough". She leans in and kisses me softly before leaning against the counter beside me.

"Where is your mom at"? I ask as I take a sip of my water.

"She's out of town with some of the serpents, she won't be back for another day or two". The serpents have been a lot more calmed down lately, especially since Penny left. She left about two weeks ago and no one has seen her since.

"Betty"? I lean off the counter and move so I am now standing in front of her.

"What Jug"?

"About Pops, and the kiss.." I know exactly what I want to say to her but im not sure if i'm too scared to say it or if I just don't know how to. "Does it uhm mean that we're.." I pause again because I know i'm stuttering.

"What? Too shy to call me your girlfriend"? She asks me with a smug look on her face, I smile remembering when I had asked her the same thing the night that we officially started dating. I lean in and kiss her on her cheek and I feel her start to smile. "Of course it means we're back together Jug, I love you".

"I love you too". She grabs my hands and pulls me in for a another kiss but this time she doesn't pull away. Our lips move in sync with each other as she pulls my closer to her. I slide my hands around her back picking her up so she is sitting on the kitchen counter. Her hands wraps around my neck as we continue to kiss.

A few moments later Betty pulls away slowly and smiles at me. "Jughead, lets take this to my room". She kisses me again and then I pick her back up so her legs are wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. I carry her out of the kitchen and through the living room and then slowly up the stairs so that I don't drop her. I'm extremely clumsy and I know that if I'm not careful I could end up ruining this moment with her and I really don't want it to end.

I step inside her light pink bedroom and she stands up. She takes my hand and leads me to her bed where I sit down while she stays standing. She looks at me with a smile on her face and then take off her leather jacket, throwing it to the ground. She then takes off her blue sweater leaving only a white tank top. I grab her hand and pull her to me and she smiles as she gets on my lap with her legs on either side of me. She slides off my flannel while  I pull the ponytail from her hair and her blonde strands fall down around her face. I look into her beautiful blue green eyes, as she looks at me. I am so lucky to love her. To be in love with her.

"I love you so much". I tell her and she pushes me back on to her bed.

"I love you too Jughead Jones". She presses her lips to mine and I run one of my hands through her hair the other on her back. "I will never stop loving you". She says in between kisses. I flip us over so she is now laying against her bed and I am over her, she yanks on my grey S t-shirt and pulls it over my head. Her hand slowly grazes over my chest and i lean down and kiss her again.

"Hold on, wait". She says and She sits up a bit and starts taking off her tank top. My eyes catch something on her hip and I realize what it is. Her serpent Tattoo, I remember wondering if she had one and now I know. I trace my finger around it and then lean down and place a soft kiss on it. "I like it". I look over at her and she's smiling.

"Thanks, we're going to have to get yours you know"?

"Oh yeah? Where do you think I should get it"? She start to look down at my chest and then grabs my arm.

"Right here". She points to the outside of upper arm. "Dont you think that would look nice"?

"Whatever you say". I slid my hand under her back and begin to place kisses all along her jaw and then finally her lips. Her hands wrap around my back as we continue to kiss. I wonder if this is why we came back from Pops. The thought of that makes me smile knowing Betty wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her.

"What is it"? She asks me, I guess she could feel me smiling.

"Nothing, I just.." She starts to smile back at me making my heart race even faster in my chest. "I just really love you is all". Man this girl is driving me wild.

***

I thought that it was time these two caught a break to do some teenage things😉😌 especially after last nights heart wrenching episode😫

Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if this chapter sucked, I've never written a chapter like this so I really didn't know what I was doing, that's also why it's so short. But thank you guys so much for all the support on it. 💓

I'll update soon🖤