The Madness

"Dad you ok?" Akira asked me.

"I guess so." I sighed, picking up a stone and looking across the river in japan before skipping it.

"Can I ask you something?" Akira looked at me.

"What's up son?" I looked down at him.

"Who was that who jumped out of the scythe?" He asked and I stayed silent, looking down. "Was that Mom?"

"Was your mother, was my wife... now she's a spirit inside that scythe..." I stood up. "I am disappointed that I lost my brother too..."

"It was not your fault Bro," Mercury came out of nowhere. "That meanie Maximus did it. Not you."

I saw Mercury walking from the dark, her clothes torn and covered in cuts

I saw Mercury walking from the dark, her clothes torn and covered in cuts. I rolled my eyes and stared at her.

"Sis what mess did you get yourself into this time?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing really, I promise." She winked under her mask and I grumbled.

I stood up and headed out of Japan. Akira of course followed. He follows me everywhere to make sure I am alright and unharmed. That there is true friendship. I allow him to follow me even when it gets annoying.

"Brother where are you going?" Mercury asked.

"Somewhere." I mumbled. I kept walking and stopped at Whisp's grave. I knelt down.

"Dad," Akira looked at me. "I don't want to be mean but... you'll have to move on sometime..."

"I dont know if I can son..." I looked at him with sad eyes.

Akira sighed and looked at Whisp's tombstone. I picked up my scythe and stared at it. I put it away and stared at the tombstone. All of the sudden I began to twitch and fell on the floor.

"DAD!" Akira grabbed my arm.

"GET OFF ME!" I shoved him away, feeling so much hate. I didn't understand why.... but I did. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

"Dad.... what got into you.."

I walked away to the school, not turning back. I was far from the school. So I began to sprint there.