blankets

i hear footsteps on the stairs and a few seconds later, jongin appears in the living room with the bedroom duvet wrapped around him. he walks over to and lies on top of me, burying his face in my neck.

"are you okay?" i ask.

"i'm just tired," he replies. i smile and wrap my arms around him, sliding my hands into his hair and massaging his head.

"go to sleep, baby," i say.

"that's why i came down here," he says. i continue to massage his head until he falls asleep in my arms, wrapped up cutely in the blankets. i let my eyes wander over his face as he sleeps peacefully and my heart picks up in my chest.

he's just so unbelievably beautiful. his golden skin, his plump lips, his cute little nose; everything about him is just absolutely gorgeous. plus, he can sing, he can rap, he's adorable, and he's one hundred percent the best dancer i've ever met. i'm so incredibly in love with this man and i will do anything to make sure that i never lose him.

i'm so engrossed in admiring him that i don't hear the front door open and the other boys walk in the house at first. it's only when i look up and see chanyeol's big, dumb grin in front of me that i snap out of my daze.

"what are you doing here?" i ask.

"we have to go and practice so we came to get jongin," he says.

"can't you just leave him for today? he's so sleepy and cute, i want him to stay and be my big teddy bear," i say, tightening my grip on blanket burrito-jongin.

"that's very cute but the comeback is in like 2 months so practice is crucial," kyungsoo says. i huff but shrug my shoulders.

"you wake him up, then, i'm not going to be responsible when he's grumpy," i say.

the boys all take turns trying to wake jongin up and they only succeed when baekhyun screams in his ear. he jumps, falling off the couch and rolling out of his blanket cocoon. the boys all groan when they see that underneath the blanket, he was naked.

"what the hell?!" he says, covering himself.

"we have to go to practice," kyungsoo says.

"why are you naked?" jongdae asks.

"i like to sleep naked, is that a problem?" jongin says. the boys look at me so i grin at them.

"i don't mind," i say. jongin wraps the blanket around himself again then stands up and pushes the boys away as he angrily trudges up to the bedroom

"he's gonna he in a bad mood all day now, so have fun," i say, flicking the tv on.

when jongin comes back down, he kisses me gently before reluctantly leaving with the boys. i see him giving chanyeol a death glare through the window and i chuckle. they're going to have a good day.

———————————————————————

as soon as jongin arrives home, he grabs my big blanket from the back of the couch and wraps it around himself before lying back down on me.

"fun practice?" i ask.

"no, i want to go back to sleep," he says.

"okay," i say. i go back to massaging his head and he's out in minutes. i smile and press a kiss to his forehead before turning the tv off and closing my eyes as well. it doesn't take long before i fall asleep, too, dreaming of jongin, as usual.

i'm so soft for this boy and i want to wrap him in blankets and kiss his forehead and tell him how much i love him, wow someone help this isn't sane 😂

i hope you like this, and please recommend to others who you think will enjoy! oh, and if you're new to my stories, i have an imagine book for chanyeol, too, so check that out on my account! thanks guys :)