Sixty-Seven

Camila [12:09 am]: Lauren?

Camila [12:13 am]: You're probably asleep. I'm sorry.

Lauren [12:14 am]: No I'm awake. What's up?

Camila [12:16 am]: Just thinking about stuff

Camila [12:17 am]: I know I haven't really made any effort to talk to you but I really miss you, Lauren.

Camila [12:18 am]: And I didn't want to tell you that our relationship was just on pause because that would just be selfish on my part and I wanted you to live your life and not have to wait for me.

Camila [12:22 am]: But trust me, there wasn't a day that passed where I wasn't thinking about you.

Lauren [12:26 am]: Ok are you drunk??

Camila [12:27 am]: What?! No! I'm sober I swear

Lauren [12:28 am]: Then where is all of this coming from???

Camila [12:30 am]: I don't want to hide it anymore.

Lauren [12:31 am]: What are you trying to say?

Camila [12:35 am]: I should have fought for you. I should have fought for us because it's a rare thing to have a relationship and connection that we do. I loved you then and I am still in love with you now.

Camila [12:36 am]: I make a lot of mistakes and breaking things off between us was probably the biggest of them all.

Camila [12:37 am]: But please tell me that I haven't lost you yet...

Lauren [12:45 am]: I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss you or didn't love you anymore.

Lauren [12:47 am]: Yes I was hurt that you didn't fight for us but I understand now. I know how much Cabello Industries means to you.

Camila [12:55 am]: Let me make this right Lauren. I want to do things the right way this time. I'm done running away and making the wrong choices. I want to fight for you.

Lauren [12:56 am]: Actions speak louder than words Camz...

Camila [12:57 am]: Mark my words, I'll prove to you how much I love you and how much I'm willing to get you back.