Fifty-Six

Camila [7:21 am]: Good morning baby! You're probably wondering as to why I'm not laying by your side right now but it's because I received a very important business call which required me to drive to the Cabello Industries branch near Jacksonville.

Camila [7:23 am]: But don't worry, I'll be back around 2-3pm!

Camila [7:23 am]: P.S. I asked Joaquin to buy you and the girls some breakfast. So just text me when you wake up and I can tell him to bring it to you guys.

Lauren [9:01 am]: Hey good morning Camz :) I just told the girls what you texted me and Dinah took it upon herself to call Joaquin

Lauren [9:03 am]: Please come back soon... I miss you

Lauren [9:04 am]: P.S. Thank you for taking care of me last night and yes, I am sober enough to thank you this time lol

Camila [9:06 am]: Wait... You remember last night?

Lauren [9:07 am]: I remember some parts but others are kind of a blur

Camila [9:10 am]: So do you remember what you said to me?

Lauren [9:11 am]: Which part? We talked a lot Camz...

Camila [9:14 am]: The thing you told me right before you passed out Lauren

Lauren [9:15 am]: Mmmm care to jog my memory?

Camila [9:16 am]: The part where you said I love you to me...

Lauren [9:16 am]: Hmmm did I say that?

Camila [9:19 am]: Lauren stop playing with me... Did you say that because you were drunk or what?

Camila [9:20 am]: It's okay if you didn't mean it. I won't be mad.

Lauren [9:23 am]: Camz I didn't say it because I was drunk. Yes, the alcohol gave me some courage, but I said it because I really do love you.

Lauren [9:24 am]: I know my timing was probably off but I meant every word.

Camila [9:26 am]: So you really meant what you said? And didn't just say it because I took care of you and you were intoxicated???

Lauren [9:27 am]: Yes, Camila. I'll say it again, I love you.

Camila [9:28 am]: I love you too Lauren.

Lauren [9:30 am]: Yeah I know. You told me last night before I actually fell asleep ;)