Thirty-Six

Camila [6:12 pm]: Hey did you still want to Skype?

Camila [6:15 pm]: Sorry if I'm a tad late by the way. I had to do some extra work

Lauren [6:20 pm]: What kind of extra work did you actually do today? Did it include signing off a new property to another company or maybe investing in another project?? That's what CEO's do right?

Camila [6:21 pm]: Wait what?

Lauren [6:22 pm]: Don't play stupid now. I mean, that's what you've played me as this whole time and trust me, it's not fun in the end.

Camila [6:22 pm]: Lauren...

Lauren [6:24 pm]: It's fine. You don't have to explain anything.

Camila [6:25 pm]: I was going to tell you but I was afraid this exact thing would happen

Lauren [6:26 pm]: You were afraid of what Camila??

Camila [6:27 pm]: Of you seeing me differently. I don't know exactly how much you found out about me but there are some things I'm not proud of.

Lauren [6:29 pm]: There are things that everyone's done that they're not proud of. I can't believe you think that low of me that you didn't think I would understand..

Camila [6:30 pm]: It's not like that Lauren

Lauren [6:32 pm]: What is it like then?? Let me ask you this, was I just a distraction to you? Were you just talking to me so I can distract you from the drugs and the hookers??

Camila [6:35 pm]: Wow okay Lauren... Now that one hurt. 

Camila [6:40 pm]: But to answer your question, no. I wasn't talking to you to distract me. I talked to you because I liked you and thought you were different.