Fifty-Five

It was Camila's third day in Miami. For the first day, she spent her time meeting Lauren's family which went relatively well. On the second day, Camila, Lauren, and Taylor who is Lauren's sister went out shopping. Camila, of course, wanted to buy everything for them, but Lauren wouldn't let her do that.

The green-eyed girl also finally had the chance to give Camila her Christmas present which consisted of her dressing up in a bit of a promiscuous Mrs. Claus outfit and sensually performing a dance for her girlfriend. To say that the night ended in fireworks would be the best way to describe it.

Today, Lauren's taking her to meet Ally and Normani.

The two friends were ecstatic in finally meeting Camila. Once the doorbell of Normani's apartment became audible, the two nearly jumped out of the couch and hurried to get the door.

"Hi, Camila!" Ally and Normani exclaimed at the same time when they opened the door.

"Hey, Normani! Hey Ally!" Camila reciprocated.

Even though this was the first time of the three of them meeting in person, it felt as if they have known each other for a good amount of time. Lauren would always talk about Camila with the two other girls and vice versa.

"Wow, Lauren really did hit the jackpot with you! You're gorgeous," Normani complimented which made Camila laugh.

"Yeah, you look even prettier in person," Ally followed up.

"Okay guys, you can stop hitting on my girlfriend now," the green-eyed girl said half-jokingly before walking in the apartment.

The aesthetic of Normani's apartment was very pleasing to Camila. She appreciated the modern style of the place which was also accompanied by a cozy vibe to it. The small brunette complimented almost every aspect of the place. After all, Normani does interior design for a living. Nonetheless, Camila suggested that the dark-skinned girl should aid in designing the new condo that she plans on purchasing in Florida in the near future.

"You didn't tell me you were gonna get a condo here, " Lauren said out of curiosity.

"I've actually been thinking about it for a while. We have a branch near Jacksonville where I could potentially transfer to, but it will take some time to adjust everything," Camila replied.

"Girl, you should move here!" Ally exclaimed. "We could all hang out and Mani and I can be third and fourth wheels to you and Lo."

"It would be nice to be closer to you babe," the young entrepreneur said, pulling Lauren closer to her on the couch.

Soon, the sun went down and the four girls decided it would be the perfect night to go to the club where they'd meet Dinah.

It wasn't a tradition as there were plenty of other clubs in Miami, but the girls decided to go to the one where it all started; the place where Lauren and Camila had first met.

"So you really haven't been here since that day?" Camila asked Lauren as they made their way to one of the booths.

"No, Camz. I told you, I don't go partying on a normal basis. That's only Ally and Normani who does that," Lauren chuckled.

The girls have been there for about two hours now. Ally, Dinah, and Normani busied themselves, getting lost in the rhythm of the music and also the alcohol. Lauren was more intoxicated than she would like to admit and as for Camila, she remained sober as she would be the one driving the girls back home safely. She could call Joaquin to pick them up, but with what happened last time they were all in this same club, Camila thought it'd be a good idea to have at least one person there who would be sober.