part 7 [ the reason ]

Start from the beginning

"Just tell me the truth Bambam. I know you knew something." I interrupt him with cold tone. I hold my anger.

"Truth?" He ask me back. What the hell.

"You want to die?" I smile innocently. Act like angel. But nahh. He stare at me blankly.

"You know? About the truth?" He ask. Dude, you want me to repeat that?

"Just straight to the point Bambam." I make a move. He's step back.

"Okey okey... i will tell you... But not in here... i will see you in company." He says. I just nodded and back to the activities. After class is done, I change my uniform and back to class. Now is lecture. Okey another one bored. I sit in my place and put the earphone. Daewhi sit infont me.

"Yah, Y/N... Are you okey??" He ask. I just show him my thumb.

"Gud morning class." teachers come in.

*skip time*

After finish school, i got to my uncle company and change the clothes.

Then i hear my phone's notification

Then i hear my phone's notification. It's a message from uncle.

Meet me in my office.. now - ugly uncle

But i want to see my brothers first - me

Okey, let make it fast. Meet me after that - ugly uncle

I check my time... 6.15..   I sigh.

I appear in my brothers office. He's already in there. I really want to know the truth.

"Ouh hey Y-"

"Just straight to the point. Uncle want to meet me now." i interrupt him.

"Okey, sit down first." I take the chair and sit down with my hand crossed.

"Okey... ermm, where i want to start." He says. I just give a death glare.

"Okey okey. listen..... you know how our parent's died?" He ask.

"You tell me they have an accident. Because of gangster." I easy answer.

"Actually no... not because of that." He says. What the fuck? No? What is he talking about?

"The truth is, they was killed. By MAFIA..." He says.

"You know who that mafia? They are your friends parents... Mark, Rose and Jennie."

My heart is broken into a sink. This is to hurt. Very very hurt.

"Their parents tell them about you and relationship with our parents that they are enemy. So their parents ask they to be a friends with you and kill you too... Our parents are secret agent too and know about their parents. But they don't want to tell you about the truth because they know that you are friends with them. One day, our parent go to do a mission it's that to catch their parent. But they... killed our parent. Their parent's work for their boss. But now, their parent's are died. So they take the responsibilities of that criminal. And son's boss take his place. That's the REASON why they stabbed your back. Only you don't know about this truth. I want to tell you but i want to got a good time to tell you... i'm sorry Y/N because i don't tell you this earlier." he tell while hugging me.

I hugging him back.

"Why you don't tell me this bambam" i cry harder in his chest. Why all of this happen to me?

"I'm sorry my sister... i'm very sorry. Our parents told me to tell you they don't want you have revenge for them." He says. I pull myself and wiped my tears. I wait until my face back to normal. I thanks to him. I bursted out from his office.

"I know you must do a revenge no matter what Y/N..." bambam whisper to himself.

"But Natasha even not tell me to take revenge for her." i whisper for myself while smirk.

I go to meet my uncle. Then i saw a young boy stood in there but back off me. He didn't see my face yet. I wear a hoddie to close my head and face. I put earphone in my ear and my hands into the pocket. I already know who is it.

>>// DAEWHI POV //<<

After school already finish, i saw Y/N run with ride her penny. Wow she really know how to ride penny. Then my phone ringging. It's Mr. Wong called me.

"Hello sir, i'm already finish the school sir." I answer.

"Good, now come to my office. A.S.A.P. okey..!!" He ordered me.

"Yes, sir" i says and hang up. I run to the public bathroom and change my clothes.

I running to the company and arrived at Mr

I running to the company and arrived at Mr. Wong office. Yeahh, i'm a secret agent. I was just report myself 2 weeks earlier in here. Before this, i work in china and trainer in there. I'm very good in IT. And can fight too. But not to much. My father is bestfriend with Mr. Wong.

"Hello sir," i greeting him with smile.

"Ouh you are here AGENT 024. But we must wait the minutes. You must meet this agent. And you will help her with the mission i already give it to her." he says.

Her? That agent is a girl? I never have a partner with girl.

"She is a no 1 agent in here... AGENT 001." He added.

Wait.. what? AGENT 001?! That's mean i have to work with no 1 agent in here. I have heard a lot about her... but i never saw her face. No one... She is very awesome. She always do a mission alone and always successful but this time, she will work with me!!!! Oh mai gadddd.. I'm very excited!! I wonder who she is.

I heard the door open but i don't raise my head. I just looked down the floor. She come in and stood beside me. I see in my corner eyes. She wear a black hoddie and her hands into the pocket. And that shoes. I have seen it before. But where?

I turn to her and greeted her then bowed. She's not turn to me but i can see a smirk appear in her face. Then she turn to me with smile. She's so familiar.

Wait the minutes.... it's can't be her!!! Impossible!

TO BE CONTINUED...

You all know who is it right😂...

■■■■■■■■■○●□♤♡◇♧☆▪¤■■■■■■■■■
Sorry if this story is so boring and for my grammar tho.. i'm very sorry.. please ask me if you not understands... thank you.. please vote too okey!