I will never forgive myself

This is for cimmerianaurora Please don't kill me...

Cas knew this was not the real Dean. This was not his Dean. This was some demon inside of him. Cas did not want to fight Dean. They have been best friends...maybe even more and he did not want to hurt him. He loved him more than anything in the world. He gave up everything for him. But then again, this was not Dean. So Cas did what he had to do.

Dean was attacking Cas but he would not fight back. He needed to get the real Dean to shine through, even if it just for a moment. He wanted to see if he was still in there. He had to still be inside there somewhere. Cas just stood there while Dean kept hitting him.

"Dean! You have to fight this! It is not you!" Cas yelled trying to block the punches that Dean through at him. He wanted to see the forest green eyes he fell in love with. But the only thing he saw staring back at him were soulless dead black eyes.

"Dean is dead. It is just me. You are so useless Castiel. Stupid and useless. You are nothing without your powers. That is the only reason why I kept you around. To use you. You are worthless." Dean said as he had an angel blade in his hand. He put it up to Cas and smirked and flashed Dean's eyes to taunt Cas. Cas sighed knowing he had lost and gave him a sad smile.

"I know you are somewhere in there Dean. And I am sorry I could not help you. This is not you. I forgive you.I love you Dean." Cas said as Dean plunged the blade into Cas. Just as Cas' wings stained the ground black smoke came from Dean and he saw his angel's body in his arms.

"CAS! NO NO NO!" Dean yelled holding onto him in tears. He just killed his best friend. He killed the only person he has ever loved after Lisa. At first he thought it was a dream. He had to be dreaming. When he realized he was not dreaming, he realized that he really did kill his best friend. He killed his angel. And there was no getting him back...

I promise I will make a part two! Just don't kill me.