I will remember (Destiel)

*Dean's POV*
    Cas... he saved us. He gave his life to save us... I never got to tell him how I felt. That idiot angle got himself killed! I hold his lifeless body in my arms as I see the stab wound from where the angle blade went through him. He had broken wings spread out and I let the tears fall from my face. He did everything he could to protect us and this is what happened.
    "Dammit Cas! You said that we mean so much to you, but you mean so much to us! You mean so much to me! Why Cas?! Why did you do this to me?!" I scream hoping maybe he might come back but he didn't.
    "It's time Dean." Sam tells me but I shake my head. I did not want to burn his body.
    "Come on Dean. He was a hunter he has to be sent away like one." Bobby said hputting his hand on my shoulder. (I know if you are reading this and you are past season seven on supernatural you know what I did and you can fight me!)
    "Not happening. He will come back!" I scream as I dig a hole to burry him. I put him down but I take his trench coat. It makes me feel like he is still with me.
    Months past and no sign of Cas. I don't leave my room. I am am reading non stop on to see if I can get him back. Sam and Bobby try to get me to eat but what is the point. Without Cas life has no meaning it seams like. Soon I hear a knock on my door.
    "Go away, I am busy." I say and I hear a knock again.
    "I said go away!" I scream and swing open the door to see bright blye eyes looking back at me. I gasp and pull the angle in my room and slam the door shut.
    "WHERR THE HELL WERE YOU!" I scream and he sits on the bed and sighs.
    "Dean I was pro-" I cut him off right there.
    "No! Don't say that you were 'protecting' me! You say that you care about us but I care about you Cas! Don't you see you idiot! I LOVE YOU AND YOU LEFT ME FOR MONTHS! I DID NOT EAT, SLEEP, OR LEAVE ME ROOM!" I shout and he walks up to me. I was wereing his trench coat and he walks up to me and pulls it to make me close to him. Our lios are inches apart and without thinking I push my lips to his. He kisses back with passion and we kiss until our body demands oxygen. He looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes and smiles softly.
    "You can scream at me all you want after you eat and get some sleep." He tells me as he takes his trench coat back.