Don't say that (Sherwin and Jonathan)

So in a heartbeat is amazing and I want to write about Jonathan and Sherwin. If you have not seen it you should, it is really cute! Jonathan is the one with dark hair and Sherwin is the ginger. I hope you like this!

*Sherwin's POV*
    I quickly run to school hoping Jonathan doesn't see me. I quickly jump into the bushes and climb a tree as he passes the tree. I smile and look at him as he tosses up an apple and reads a book.
     He just looks so perfect. I wish maybe one day he would notice me but he would never know my name. He looks behind him after I snapped a branch and before he could see me I put my back against the tree and my heart feels like it is pounding out of my chest.
    I put my hands on my heart when a small pink heart with big wide eyes looks at Jonathan and tries to drag me to him but I shake my head and try to pull it back but instead it floats to him and replaces the apple and he tried to take a bite out of it and I quickly run over and try to grab it but I grab his hand instead.
    I blush and he looks at me confused and I spot my heart in his book and I try to grab it and when I do I get my arms wrapped around Jonathan and as some kids walk past I dive in the trash can nearby.
    I peek out of the trash and I see him walking away then my heart tries to get to Jonathan. I grab it's small black hand and when I am about to bump into him I turn and my heart quickly turns back heading straight for Jonathan.
    I close my eyes ready to run into him but instead I trip on a rock and I fly over him. I cras into the bushes and my heart runs after Jonathan into the building. I run after but I am to late. My heart was rubbing on Jonathan. I look in horror and run and to it and grab one arm as ir grabs Jonathan's finger.
     He looks at me and I look away with a dark blush as everyone gives us dirty looks. He looks away from me and I pull at the heart as it starts to break. I pull harder and it splits down the middle and I run out with tears in my eyes. I lean on the tree in the school garden and I hear footsteps.
    "Sherwin?" Jonathan calls and kneels besides me. He reaches for my hand and I pull back with half of my heart in my hand.
    "N-no... You don't like me... y-you will hurt me... b-but then again I-I don't d-deserve to be loved..." I say shyly and he looks hurt.
    "Hey... I am so sorry I did not say anything whrn your heart come to me, but that is why I am here." He said holding out half of his heart and I put out my hands. He held my hands in his own and pushed the two pieces of heart together and my heart become whole again.
    "Don't say you don't deserve love. You deserve all the love in the world. Please forgive me and be mine." He says and U give him a shy smile as he sits next to me. This was the start of a beautiful relationship.

In a heartbeat was the best and I had to do a oneshot. I hoped you liked it. What did you think of In a Heartbeat? Tell me what you think. Anyway if you have any requests you can message me or leave it in the comments. Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!!! I love you all!!! 💖💖💖