Leave me alone (Philkas)

So I have been watching eyewitness lately and I want to write a story about Philip and Lucas. I hope you like this story.

*Philip's POV*
    "No Lucas! I am done with you! You say that I have tried to give you drugs. You say that I told you to steal from your dad. And now you want to fool around? No... I'm done with you. I thought maybe you might like me but I know you don't. I'm going to a new home. Maybe you can sort yourself out and we might be able to be friends... but nothing more. Tomorrow is my last day so... goodbye." I say to Lucas and he is speechless. He just lets me get on my bike and ride away.

    The next day at school I was clearing out my locker and when I shut it I see Lucas.

    "Philip I need to talk to you." He says and I shake my head and continue walking.

    "Now you want to talk?! Last time I tried to talk to you in front of people you beat me up. So no. Just leave me alone." I tell him and he pushes me to the wall.

     "Philip just... don't leave me. Don't go... please... don't you dare leave me." He says tears almost falling from his face.

     "Lucas... people are looking at us." I say looking away from him and he grabs my face to make me look him in the eyes.

     "I don't care. Let them look. In fact... EVERYONE LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO!" He yells and I squeeze my eyes shut expecting him to hit me but instead he kisses me. Not like what we normally have done. This kiss was gentle and sweet. When he pulls away he hugs me.

      "Please don't leave. I need you." He says tightening his grip on me.

      "Lucas... I already called the peope... even if I wanted to stay Helen and Gabe did not stop me from doing anything. They don't want me there. It will be better this way. And maybe if you hit me now you can get your repetition back by saying it was a prank." I whisper to his and squeeze my eyes letting him hit me. But the punch never came. When I open my eyes I feel Lucas pulling me out of the school and puts me on his bike putting a helmet on me and drives to Helen and Gabe's. Helen and Gabe were waiting outside and walk to the bike.

    "You really think we are going to let you leave? You are part of our family Philip." Gabe says as I get off of the bike.

    "Philip we know you don't want to leave so come on and unpack your room." Helen says and I smile.

    "Give me one minute. I need to talk to Lucas." I say and they just nod and go back inside.

    "Are you going to say it? That it was just a prank? That you did not mean any of it?" I ask Lucas and he rolls his eyes and gets off the bike and pulls me close to him and kisses me again.

    "Philip... I'm new to this but... I... I love you. I know that I have done some bad things but... can you forgive me? " He says resting his forehead on mine.

    "Shut up Lucas and kiss me." I say pulling him into a kiss.

So that's it for now. If you have a request you can message me or leave it in the comments and I will do my best to write it! I hope you all have an amazing day! I love you all! 💖💖💖