Sorry I bothered you (logicality)

*Patton's POV*
    I was so excited to show Logan what I made for him. It was a white and blue flower crown made if real flowers. It took me weeks to make but it was worth it.
    I knock on his door to show him and when he answers my smile disperses. He has an angry look on his face.
    "What Patton? I'm busy!" He yells and I put the smile back on my face.
    "Well... I made this for you." I said handing him the flower crown and he looks even more angry.
    "Patton I don't have time for this!" He said and threw down the crown slamming his door shut. Tears fill my eyes and I bend down to pick up the blue and white peddles when I had enough. I kick his door and throw the peddles by his door running to my own.

~Week later~

*Logan's POV*
    It has been a week scene Patton would even look at me. He dose not come out of his room much. Thomas has been upset lately and I know Patton is the cause.
    I go to his room and knock on his door. When he dose not answer I open his door and look around.
    "Patton?" I ask looking for him. I don't know why he was acting this way but I need to know why he was so upset.
    "GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! J-just... just tell me... what did I ever do to you?" I hear him say but I still can't see him.
    "What do you mean? Get out here so we can talk about what is bothering you. I may not be good at this but I can try.
    "What's wrong?! The flower crown! I worked weeks on end on that! I got little to know sleep to make it perfect and you destroyed it!" He screams and I was left in shock. I never knew how much it mattered to him.
    "Forget it... sorry I am such a bother to you." He says and before I could stop him ge sinks out of his room. I fall to the ground and cry. I never knew how much he ment to me until now. I lost my best friend. My crush. My other half.

So that's the end of this one... tell me if I should make a part two. Sorry if it ended sad. Please don't kill me. 😅 So tell leave a request in the comments if you have one and I hope you all have a fantastic day! I love you all! 💖💖💖