I don't hate you (Klance)

It was a week after Valentines day and Keith has not left his room since then. You see he was going to ask Lance to be his Valentine but when he made his card and got him some candy.... he was flirting with another alien girl and he knew he would not feel the same. He was straight.

Shiro kept trying to get him to get out of his room but it was no use. He stayed put and refuse to do anything... but train of course, but he would not even do that until recently.

Lance noticed this and he was not happy. He walked to Keith when he was training and ended the simulation. He looked over at Keith who looked angry, sad, and confused all at the same time. He looked as if he was about to say something but stoped and tried to walk away without talking to Lance but Lance blocked the way and would not let him leave.

"Okay, what is wrong? You have been avoiding everyone for the past two weeks and I am sick of it. What is wrong? And don't just say nothing." He said in a calm voice and I look at him and sigh.

"Something is wrong. You. You are what's wrong with me. With your perfect smile, cute laugh, and your big ego. You made me feel things I never felt before and you started to flirt with me. I should have kown it was just hoe you are, but I let it get to me so it made me fall for you even more. Then I was going to ask you to be my Valentine.... then I saw you with her... look you don't have to worry about me. I'm not a part of Voltron anymore anyway do I was going to go with the blade.... goodbye Lance." He said pushing past him but instead was pushed on the wall to where he could not escape.

"Don't ever say your not a part of this team. You are an important part of Voltron and you are not leaving with the blade right after you tell me that without letting me respond or explain myself. I was flirting with her because I did not think you were interested in me. Everytime I was flirting with you, you just brushed it off so I was moving on. You were giving me mixed signals-MMPH!" Keith cut him off by pulling shirt and kissed him. He kissed back immediately and when they finally pull away Keith pull out a card shaped like a heart.

"Ummm... here. Sorry it's late...Keith says blushing as Lance opens it and inside it says    
'I don't hate you ' Lance smiles and kisses him again.

"I don't hate you either mullet." He says smiling at the nickname as Keith rooms his eyes giving him a hug.