I will fix you (logicality)

*Patton's POV*
    I lay in my room feeling really upset. Thomas's boyfriend just dumped him and it really hurt me. It broke his heart and me being his heart, it broke me. I don't leave my room for amything. I don't leave to eat or make dinner. I just sit and think on what I could have done to make Thomas happy.
    Logan knocked on my door and I ignore it knowing my door is locked. I don't want to see anyone right now and I know Logan will try to make me eat something.
    "Patton? Patton come on. Open the door and eat something. It had been days." Logan says and I say nothing. Soon I hear my door being unlocked and I look up to see Logan with a plate of food.
    "Come on Patton. I know that you feel broken but please... let me fix you. Let me make you feel better. Please let me in. Don't shut me out, I want to help you anyway I can. I am not good with emotions but for you, I will try." He says putting the food down and I hug him. He hugs back holding me close to him. After a while I pull back from the hug and take the food and eat a little bit.
    "Thank you Logan. You really did help." I say as he lays next to me and we cuddle and watch some Disny. As I fall asleep and feel a a light kiss on my head. I fall asleep with a smile on my face because I am not longer broken. He fixed me.