Your back ( sabriel)

This is a Supernatural sabriel one shot. It contains spoilers from season 13 so if you don't want to spoil anything don't read this

*Sam's POV*

It has been eight years.... eight years since Gabriel died. I know he killed Dean.... over a hundred times, but I could never help but to be attracted to him. The was he always pulled those stupid pranks. Some of them was funny to be honest, but he is gone.

I know that I would sound jealous if I said I was upset that Dean and Cas finally got together. I could not be happier for then. I just wish I had Gabriel here. I know he is an archangel and would never find me attractive in the slightest, but I still miss him. Then one day it happened.

Me and Dean were heading back to the bunker. When we walked in Ketch surprised us. We immediately pulled out our guns on him.

"Calm down. I have something for you two." He said putting his hands up in defense and gently grabed someone from the side.

"Wait is that... Gabriel?" Dean asks in shock lowering his gun.

"No that's impossible... he we dead. We saw him die." I say slowly lowering mine as well. The rest of the conversation was a blur. I was focused on Gabriel. He was beat up, he was bloody and dirty, and his mouth was sewn shut.

"Gabriel what did they do to you..." I say when we sit doen and I start to help him by getting the wire off his lips. I did not notice that tears were in my eyes until Gabriel looked me in the eyes for the first time and wiped them away. I sigh and finish with his mouth cleaning the dry and fresh blood off of him.

"I am so sorry Gabriel.... this is all my fault. I should have looked for you more. I should have never let you leave like that..." tears filled my eyes again and I looked away from him not wanting him to see me like this. Gabriel shook his head and wiped my tears again signaling it was not my fault. A minute later my phone rings and Gabriel looks scared and backs away to the wall.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just my phone. Cas is calling. I will be right back okay?" I tell him and he nods a little as I answer the phone. "Cas I can't explain much, but you need to get here now." I tell him.

"What's wrong? Is someone hurt?" He asked with concern and worry.

"Someone is hurt... it's Gabriel. He is back and he is not doing well. I am sure he needs to see his brother." I tell him. Cas did not say anything for a minute then hung up the phone. Sam knew he was on his was so he went back to Gabriel and carefully sat in the chair he was sitting in before. "He is on his was." I tell Gabriel as I finish getting the stiched off his lips. Soon the big loud bunker door open wich made Gabriel whimper and hide behind me.

"Sam? Are you here? Where is Gabe-" Cas cut himself off when he saw a scared Gabriel hiding behind me.

"Hey it is Cas. Its okay." I tell him and he looks at Cas and I move so Cas can see him and talk to him. "I am going to let you two talk." I saw and go to my room. I pack a bag and start to sneek out. I was going to kill Asmodeus or die trying.

So this was from the latest episode. So should I make a part two?