Sorry (part 2) (Destiel)

*Dean's POV*
  He is gone... Cas... my beautiful angel is gone... I was in shock for weeks. I went on my like like it was normal but it wasn't. When I realized he was not coming back, I cried. I did not leave my room. Instead I stayed in my room and prayed to him.
  Cas? It's me again. I know that you can hear me. I know that you ate listening to me. I know that you love me. But Cas... I love you too. I loved you for a long time. I know that won't bring you back but... I had to say it as my last goodbye... " As soon as I said that Cas know what I was talking about. I heard the flaping of his wings and I saw hin with tears in his eyes.
  "Don't tell me you were going to do what I think you were going to do." He says holding me by the sholders and I just look away from him.
  "Sorry..." was all that I could say and he just makes me look at him.
  "Why?" He asks calmly.
  "Because you left. You left me. You told me you loved me then left. Cas... you were the first person I fell in love with. And you left!" I said getting angry and push him down on my bed and kiss him. When I finally pull away after what seemed like hours he just smiled.
  "I love you Dean." He smiles.
  "Hey, no chick flick moments... but I love you too Castile." I say kissing him again.