I hate me too (Prinxiety)

*Roman's POV*

Another fight with Virgil...I hated to fight with him because the truth is, I love him. 

"You are just the bad guy! I wish you never came here!" I shout at Virgil but I did not mean it.

"Well I wish I was never here! I never asked to be brought here! I never asked for this! I wish I was never here! I just want to die!" He shouts as tears fall from both of our faces. Patton stoped cooking and walked in the living room to here this, Logan looked up from his book and Thomas was having an anxiety attack. 

"Virgil..." I try to apologise but he held up his hand to stop me.

"No. I know you hate me. I know I am the worst thing that has ever happened to you. I know I make your life a living hell. I know that you wish I were dead to! So I am so sorry that I am alive today but if I could die don't you think I would have killed myself already?!" He says and runs to his room and leaving me in shock and getting the death stare from Logan and Patton.

"You are going to go and talk to him right now and apologize-" Patton started but I was already half way to my dear emo nightmare's room.

"Virgil..." I say and knock on the door. He mumbles something and opened the door. I walk in and shut it behind me.

"Virgil I never said I hated you. I never ment anything I said. I understand if you hate me, but I am going to tell you a secret. I pick on you because I am jealous. I am jealous that you will take the spotlight away from me. I am afraid that...I will be forgotten." I say and he sits next to me with his eyeshadow smeared from crying.

"No one will forget you Roman. Why would they? You are the the prince. No one could ever forget you." He tells me and I hug him.

"I am sorry Virgil. I don't hate you... I love you." I tell him my face getting red.

"Can you ever shut up?" He smirked and pushed his lips to mine. We fought of course but we were happy.

I hoped you liked this short story. Please tell me if you have any requests by leaving them in the comments or you can message me. I love you all and I hope you all have an amazing day/night!!!💖💖💖