Bonus Chapter- The Vision

Author's Note: OMG kittens! Here's another bonus chapter for you guys, but now it's because my book reached 20K views! I feel like I just published the 15K bonus chapter! I'm sorry if this isn't very good, it was written right before my exams so my mind wasn't fully focused on writing. It's also a bit different. I decided to write it in third person. I hope you all like it though. Thank you for reading my story, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to voice your opinion, ask any questions and point out any mistakes I make.

I actually thought of the idea when this book was at 19.8K. The bonus chapter before that wasn't very good and wasn't going anywhere, so I changed it up.

Also, I have a cool idea for 25K instead of a bonus chapter. How would you guys feel about me doing a livestream on insta where I answer any questions you have? Would you ever be interested in me doing a face reveal or a questionnaire type thing? If so, comment questions down below or PM me any questions you have! They can be related to anything really, and unless they're super personal like my address or something then I'll answer them as truthfully as I can!

A month before Nia and Saber arrive

Jake is talking to his girlfriend, Amy, when suddenly he cuts off mid sentence. Amy frowns in concern and takes a quick glimpse at his eyes before looking down at her lap. She doesn't like the sight of his pure white eyes. Amy has been at Marie's place for long enough to know what's going on with Jake, so it doesn't surprise her to see them that way, but it's still freaky.

Amy grabs hold of Jake's hand and strokes it softly with her thumb, hoping what he is seeing isn't too horrible of a future. She hates the idea of people suffering, even though she knows nothing can ever fully be done to rid the world of suffering. She hates the idea of her boyfriend having to live through multiple bad possible futures even more. The amount of suffering he must see... Amy doesn't know how he doesn't go insane.

Molly walks into the living room where Amy and Jake are only to see Amy staring down at her lap, her hands grasping onto Jake's. Molly then looks at Jake's eyes, confirming her suspicion. He's having a vision. Molly's heart flutters at the idea of it being about Saber and... that girl. Part of her hopes it is another vision about Saber so she can try to find out more about him, but the other part doesn't want to hear about the girl he's always with in Jake's visions, Antonia, Ivy's sister. Molly knows that she has never met Saber in real life, but from what Jake has told her, he seems like a very kind and compassionate man that Molly craves to know more about. She can't help her infatuation with him, Saber seems like he'd be Molly's type. She loves hearing about him, and doesn't at the same time.

All because of her.

Jealousy always fills Molly at the thought of this girl, Antonia. Yes, she realizes she might just be friends with Saber, but Molly has a feeling there's something more, and she doesn't like that.

To find out what Jake's vision is about, Molly sits on the other couch in the living room. Amy looks up and slightly smiles at Molly before looking up at Jake. Amy's breath hitches as her heart starts to pound a bit faster out of fear and she quickly looks down again. She thought she'd get used to seeing Jake's eyes all white, but she never does. Every sight of them sends a shiver down Amy's spine.

A few snail-paced minutes later, Jake starts rapidly blinking his eyes, bringing moisture back to them. While he is seeing a vision, his eyes never blink, meaning they get very dry. It usually stings his eyes, but the severity of the stinging depends on how long he is in the vision. This vision was a typical length for a vision, and Jake is thankful, because it means that his eyes aren't in that much pain.

"Jake, are you feeling alright? Are your eyes hurting really bad, do you want me to get the ice pack? Do you want pain pills or something to drink, maybe?" Amy fires off her usual barrage of concerned questioning towards her boyfriend. He smiles and hugs Amy briefly, knowing PDA makes her embarrassed and nervous, before pulling away and smiling at his sweet girlfriend,

"I'm fine Amy. I don't need anything, but thank you for offering." Amy smiles back,

"That's good. But I'll get you the ice pack anyway, you know you'll be complaining about your eyes later  and wanting the ice pack if I don't get it for you now." Jake sighs and hangs his head dramatically before agreeing in a soft voice,

"You're right, you know me so well." He looks up again and he and Amy look into each other's eyes, smiling sweetly at each other. Their eye contact is broken by Molly clearing her throat, feeling like an awkward unnoticed third wheel. She really doesn't want to witness anything she would rather not see happening.

"Right! I'll go get the ice pack!" Amy jumps up from the couch and speed walks into the kitchen, her long black hair flowing wildly behind her due to her rapid walking speed.

"So..." Molly starts as soon as Amy leaves the room, "what was your vision about this time?" Jake hesitates to answer, since he knows about Molly's little Saber obsession. He actually knew about it before she did, but of course he didn't say anything. Jake keeps some things to himself if he finds it necessary. But, since he knows about Molly's infatuation, he knows she won't like the vision he had.

"You won't like what I saw." Jake bluntly states, hoping that it'll dissuade her from asking about it. Alas, Molly is a nosy person and like he knew she would, she asks about it anyway. She retorts in a slightly cold tone,

"I don't care. Tell me anyway." Jake sighs, but adheres to her request,

"Fine, but don't get mad at me when I tell you what I saw. I already warned you about you not liking the content, and this is your own fault." He reminds her, not wanting Molly to yell at him for his vision even though he knows she probably will anyway, mainly just as a way to vent out her frustrations.

"Just tell me already!" She whines and that exact moment, Amy walks back in with a long ice pack wrapped in a hand towel.

"I'm back!" She says in a singsong voice, walking over to Jake's side.

"Thank you Amy." Jake thanks his girlfriend, squeezing one of her hands lightly before letting go.

"So, have you already told Molly what you saw?" Amy asks.

"No, not yet. I was about to when you walked in." Jake tells her, happy that she is back at his side.

"Oh goody!" Amy grins and claps her hands together once, "I didn't miss anything!"

"Get on with it, Jake! Tell us what you saw!" Molly persists, getting impatient.

"Fine, fine!" He puts his hands in the air and rests his head on the back of the couch so Amy can rest the ice pack on his sore eyes. He then tells them what he saw, "I saw Saber standing in the back yard of this house. Antonia ran outside and over to him. They started talking to each other, something about feelings and love, then they kiss. For awhile."

The room fills with a tense silence as soon as Jake finishes telling Molly and Amy what he saw. Surprisingly, Molly doesn't utter a word. She simply sits there in silence for an extended period of time before standing up abruptly and stomping up the stairs to the third floor where her bedroom is. She slams her bedroom door shut and leans against it, sliding down the wooden door until she is sitting on the floor with her knees tucked into her chest. Finally releasing all of her pent up emotions, Molly rests her forehead on her knees and starts to silently cry.

Deep down, she knew Saber wouldn't end up with her when he finally arrives. She knew, yet she couldn't help but hope. But now she knows that as long as she has his heart and his attention, Molly will never be seen. But maybe one day that will change.

One day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Note:
Hey kittens! This bonus chapter was much more obsessive Molly oriented than I originally thought it was going to be, but oh well. I hope you guys liked it! Also, if you haven't read the Tears yet, this chapter may or may not be heavily suggestive. That's all I'll say.

Question:
Is there a question you want to ask me, story related or otherwise? If so, feel free!

~Cat Queen