Epilogue- The Wolf

Author's Note: I hope you like my story! Feel free to voice your opinion, ask any questions and point out any mistakes I make.

Ivy's POV

I sit lying next to Wolf, clutching his hand as we calmly relax and watch the clouds go by, pointing out funny shapes.

"Do you think they're okay?" I ask him.

"I know they're doing fine. Saber will check in once in a while, you have nothing to worry about." He calmly answers, kissing me on the cheek.

"Wolf, will you tell me about yourself? You know everything about me, but I feel like I barely know you." I cautiously ask, knowing that Wolf's past is a sore subject from past attempts to get him to open up more.

"What do you want to know?" He replies, showing no emotion.

"Well, do you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, I had younger siblings. 3 sisters and 2 bothers. I also have 2 older brothers."

"Oh, your house must have been crowded growing up."

"Not really. We had a big house and a lot of land." I feel and see Wolf stiffen thinking about where he used to live, so I decide not to pester him about it any longer.

"Can I ask more questions?" Wolf sighs, closing his eyes tightly, and nods. He squeezes my hand in comfort.

"Is Wolf your actual name?" He laughs, and I frown, not seeing how anything is funny. "What's so funny?"

"I just didn't expect that question." Wolf smiles at me, bringing our hands up to his lips so he can kiss the back of my hand. I smile back at him, and he continues. "But to answer your question, no it's not. It's just the name that I thought of when I was found by Marie, since I didn't want anyone to know my identity."

"Well, do you still feel the same?"

"Why?"

"Because I'd like to know your real name. You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable, and I won't refer to you by your real name unless you want me to." I state, unsure if Wolf will actually tell me his real name.

He stares intently at me, studying me, like he's judging whether he's going to tell me or not.

"I'll tell you, but please don't tell anyone else what it is. I'm not ready for the world to know who I actually am yet. One day, maybe I will be, but for now, I'm just not ready yet." Wolf explains, his voice slightly shaking. I nod and kiss his cheek, calming him down.

"I won't tell anyone and I'll still refer to you as Wolf, but you really don't have to tell me."

"No, I will." Wolf sighs, and pulls us both up to a sitting position. He stares into my eyes and whispers "It's..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Note:
Hi my kittens! I know you probably hate me for the cliffhanger, but don't worry, the next book in the series will be out soon! It's called The Throne, and I hope you have enjoyed the first book The Twins, and will enjoy The Throne just as much.

Thank you to my lovely readers, commenters and voters, I love you all!

Thank you my kittens! I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it, and I've enjoyed it a lot since I'm evil and have done a lot of cliffhangers throughout (hehe 😈) and I find it funny. Bye for now, but I'll see you in the next book!

~Cat Queen