~EPILOGUE~

~September, 27th. Y/N POV~

The golden, crimson, and tan leaves were falling all around us. It was a chilly autumn morning. Viktor readjusted his gloved hand which held mine. I had no idea where he was taking me so early, but there had been crowds of people around Viktor since we had left Hatsu so I was happy for time alone with him.

"I am so happy that you came with me, Y/N." He had said this over a dozen times, but it was nice to hear. Sometimes I felt like an inconvenience or in the way when he was asked by fans for photos and they would shove me aside or when he would have an interview and I would simply be there in the background. When things like that happened, Viktor would always be there to reassure me that he wanted me there and I was thankful for that.

"I'm happy that I came as well," I say happily. Viktor leads me over to a bench under a weeping willow tree. The park that he had taken me to had been out of the way and other than an older couple walking hand in hand, it was empty. The park seemed to be glowing from the early morning sunlight that danced off of everything and made the small lake sparkle. A breeze moves a few strands of hair into my face which Viktor gently tucks behind my ear. The small acts of love that he showed sent my heart racing. I was content to stay right here for the rest of my life as long as he was here with me.

"So, you are happy with me?" Viktor asks suddenly. He was looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Of course I am. I couldn't be happier with anyone else." I roll a rock around on the sidewalk with the tip of my shoe. "Are you happy with me?" I ask, not sure if I would like the real answer to that question. Viktor rubs the back of my hand with his thumb, ideally.

"Yes," He says simply. "And I would like to be happy with you forever." I feel his gaze which seems like it can look straight through me; all the way through to my soul. I open my mouth to say something but find that I am unable to think of anything to say. If he was suggesting what I think he was...

"Would you like that as well?" His voice wavers slightly with what I could only imagine would be hesitation of some sort. My eyes travel from the ground to his eyes that glittered like diamonds.

"I would like that," I smile & feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. Viktor starts to lean in then I hear a *click* of a camera. I spin around to see Dai who had mascara running down her face with a camera in her hands.

"Nope, pretend...pretend I'm not-not here!" Her voice cracks and she snaps another picture of us. I stand and run to Dai. I engulf her in a hug and we both cry and laugh at how silly we look. Viktor watches with a smile on his face. 

Everything is so perfect and Beautiful.

~

OKAY, I AM CRYING! This is the final chapter of Beautiful - Victory X Reader! As I mentioned in the last chapter, I have been working on this fic for two years. This is a major part of my life that has been here for me to write and respond to comments and it's over. When I began writing this, I told my dad that I had started posting my writing online. He was ecstatic for whatever reason XD and told me that people would love it. I still doubt that people love it, but I've grown up so much since I first started. The community that we have here is so wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better beans to have been on this journey with me.

Until the next time <3

~