~CHAPTER FOURTEEN~

Disclaimer: I am aware that some of you might not be able to skate, but when I started writing this book it was my intention for you to be one of the best skaters so please pretend? I myself have never actually been skating...

~August 9th~

After my usual morning rush due to my alarm clock, I arrive at Ice Castle Hasetsu and began my morning class with the 5-year-olds. I almost wish my adult class was moved to my first class of the morning because the taking care of the 5-year-olds was almost like herding cats, but I don't think I would deal well with a dozen crazy adults that have all dated each other or someone else's wife at one time or another, very well. 

"Good morning," I take a deep breath. "Casper, Tori, Sydney, Emma, Steven, Quentin, Daniel, and Fred and Georgia." All of the kids wish me a good morning almost in unison awhile they slip on their skates.

"Ms Y/N," Fred and Georgia, the twin's Mom, Martha, a short round, woman with ginger hair with grey hairs here and there and freckles dotted around her face, says from around the rink and I walk over to talk to her. Yuuko required the Moms to stay and watch, but they usually didn't talk to me. "Fred has been acting up a little bit so if he gets out of hand, don't be afraid to tell me if he is being to much for you." I nod and she starts to walk away but turns around. "Oh, and I would watch him around the other kids, he has been more into pranking people than normal. I hope it's just a faze." I laugh and she walks back to her seat next to the other Moms.

"Alright everyone out on the rink." The kids hurry and most try to run onto the rink and they trip. I help them stand or they help each other and both of them fall. Once all of them make it to the rink and are all standing in the middle, we start class.

~

"Fred! What did I tell you about bringing frogs into buildings?" His mother yells and I try my hardest to suppress my laughter. The remaining kids that where skating, stopped to listen to Martha and laughed as she carried Fred yelling about how he didn't do it out of the building with Georgia grinning evilly.

"Ms Y/N!" I turn around and see the little girl, Tori, who had found the frog in the back of her pink sparkly hoodie. "I have frog juice on my hand still." She says quietly and holds her hand out to me. I pick her up.

"Tori, did you know that when I was small I used to love frogs." I walk with her behind the front desk and grab her a tissue and she wipes all the 'frog juice' off her hands.

"When I was little, smaller than you, I had a frog named Brently after a boy that I hated." I spin around to see Viktor standing in his usual workout clothes with two steaming foam cups. "Hello," Viktor says and I smile and walk around the counter and set Tori down next to her mom who thanks me for helping her clean off her hand.

After the last of the children wave goodbye to me and walk out the front door, Viktor and I sit and drink coffee/tea/hot chocolate and wait for Yuuri and Yurio to arrive when all of the sudden-

"Would you like to skate with me?" I choke on my drink and look up at Viktor. "I saw you skating earlier and you are good. Will you skate with me?" He takes one of my hands in his and we stand. I hadn't taken off my skates since I had another class coming up soon it wouldn't make sense to take them off. Viktor leads me onto the ice and lets go of my hands.

I skate to the centre of the rink and complete a few simple jumps before Viktor takes my hand again and spins me around. He and I fall into an elegant dance. The cold air was tickling my cheeks as we spun around.

"Viktor!" Yurio yells from the stands where he and Yuuri had obviously been watching for a few minutes. "I didn't fly here to the little piggie's home to sit here and watch you skate with your girlfriend, Y/N!"

~

~Word Count: 760~

~Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share~