~CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE~

~Last Time On 'Beautiful Viktor X Reader'~

"I want you to come with me," He pauses and looks away from me. "I want you to travel with me when I leave." My breath catches in my throat.

~That's it...Now enjoy!~

~Viktor POV~

I slide into a seat next to Yurio who had to wait another day to board a plane that would take him back to Russia. He had been furious but throughout the day Yuio mellowed out and was simply annoyed now. He was poking a piece of celebratory cake that had been made for Yuuri, with a fork.

"What do you want?" Yurio growls. Maybe he was still a little mad. I set my cake on the table and follow Yurio's example and began poking at it.

"I asked Y/N if she would travel with us..." I pause to see what his reaction would be and was sourly disappointed to find his face remaining the same. "...And she said she would have to think about it because that is a big commitment." Yurio remains silent but takes a bite of his cake. "She said she didn't know what Dai would do without her here..."

"Probably go hungry," Yurio finally comments and I nod along. It was common knowledge that Y/N was like a second mother to Dai. Always feeding and caring for Dai like she was a toddler. Y/N would be a good mother. If she wanted to be, of course.

"She also said that Aiko would miss her terribly and she couldn't leave her job." I spear a large bite of cake on my fork and stuff it in my mouth. "Whaff if sfhee dofent wan to come?"

Yurio shrugs. "Then she doesn't want to come and that's that."

"When did you become so wise?" Yurio glances at me quickly and shrugs again.

~Y/N POV/Next day~

"He AsKeD yOu To Go WiTh HiM aNd YuUrI?!?!" Dai yells. "AnD YoU tOlD hIm YoU wOuLd ThInK aBoUt IT!" I nod slowly. I want to go with Viktor but what if I'm just some girl that he wants to use and dump? "Come on! You have to go with him!" I look down at my hands which were in my lap. "I know what you're doing! I see you, Y/N!" I shoot her a confused look. "You're just saying that to play with him!" Dai tilts her head slightly. "That's really smart. I need to try that..." She says more to herself than to me.

"Yeah," I say quietly. Honestly, I don't know if I should go. Viktor is nice and if we continue to see each other there is no doubt in my mind that I could fall in love with him...but how can I know his motives or feelings?

"Look," Dai says gently. "I know what you're thinking."

"What-"

"I've known you since we were little. There is nothing to worry about." Dai lays her hand on the table. "I've heard Yuuri talk about Viktor and how kind he is. There is no doubt in my mind that Viktor really, really likes you. When I see you both together, he looks at you like you are the most beautiful thing he has ever seen." I nod. "Just something for you to think about."

~

~Word Count: 556~

~Don't forget to vote, comment, and share~