~CHAPTER NICE BUTT-I MEAN NINE~

{A/N Disclaimer...I have the maturity level of a 12-year-old boy...}

~Viktor POV~

"Yuuri, what do you think of Y/N?" Yuuri and Yuri, who had recently acquired a nickname, Yurio, from Yuuri's sister, were sitting on the floor with Makkachin who had his head in Yuuri's lap and his rear end in Yurio's face.

{A/N To cute not to add!}

"She and I used to be friends. Y/N is nice but has always been able to hold her ground when she needs to. That's why we were friends. She stood up for me." Yuuri looks over at Viktor who was passing around his room. "She is definitely cute, I just never got up the courage to ask her out." Viktor's expression changes for a moment to jealousy, but as quickly as it changed it changed back to a very thoughtful one.

"How long have you known her? How long have you felt fondly of her?" Viktor says hurridly with an edge to his words and his passing becomes faster.

"I've known of her since we were in kindergarten, but she and I became friends in second grade." Yuuri glances at Yurio who was being hit in the face by Makkachin's tail. "I liked her in Kindergarten and until 7th grade when I started talking to...you don't know her, but I don't like Y/N anymore." Yuuri quickly adds. "As more than just a friend." Viktor nods and sits cross-legged next to his poodle who immediately sits in his lap and waits patiently to be pet.

"I would like to ask her to dinner," Viktor says quietly and doesn't meet Yuuri's expectant gaze. Yurio looks up from his phone finally interested in the conversation.

"Viktor-"

"I haven't known her for a long time, but I have a good feeling about her..." Viktor interrupts Yuuri and Yurio laughs.

"You old cow, that's what everyone in old movies says about the bad guy and they are always wrong! If you ask me she is only interested in you because you were her idol for years." Yurio says matter-of-factly and Makkachin stands startled by Yurio's sudden, loudly expressed opinion. Yurio pokes Makkachin's butt, which was now aimed at his face, to make him move. 

Viktor looks at Yuuri expectantly for his opinion, obviously not satisfied with Yurio's answer and rude remark about his age.

"Yuuri...what do you think?" Viktor asks slowly making his Russian accent sound thicker. Yuuri shrugs and Makkachin licks his face as Yuuri tries to reply. Yurio laughs and grabs Makkachin around his middle and pulls him into his lap. Viktor hands Yuuri a towel to wipe his face off with.

"Viktor, is this clean?" Viktor stands and continues his passing around the room, ignoring Yuuri's threats of how he was to kill Viktor if the towel had been used to wipe his arse.

"But Yuuri, what if I ask her and she is busy? What if I ask her and she is already dating someone?" Viktor lays on his bed and Yuuri turns around so he can see him. Viktor looks at the ceiling.

"What if...what if she doesn't like me? Yuuri what do I do if she doesn't like me? I've gone out with plenty of women, but she could be uninterested in me!" Yuuri chuckles under his breath at his worried coach and Viktor glances at him with confusion written all over his face.

"Viktor," Yurio sits up with Makkachin still in his lap and glares at Viktor menacingly. "Stop whining or I'll call her myself." Yurio snaps and lays back down. Makkachin nuzzles his hand and Yuio happily pets the dog as if he had not been annoyed at the creature just a moment ago for hitting him in the face with his tail.

Viktor looks from the ceiling to Yuuri and back to the ceiling as if the answer would be written up there by some magical force.

Yurio stands and crosses the room and picks something up from the coffee table. Viktor glances over at him.

"Yurio-" The sound of a phone ringing reaches Yuuri and Viktor's ears much too late for them to have done anything about it. Their, or more like Viktor's fate had been sealed.

Viktor leaps from the bed over to Yurio who holds the phone as far as his arm span would reach, but Viktor manages to grab his phone with only minor injury to himself and major injury to his ego.

"Yuuri! What-" Viktor starts to say and is interrupted this time by his phone and hurriedly puts it up to his ear. Yuuri and Yurio stand close behind him and even Makkachin looks anxious.

"Hello?"